How to buy or book Intex Turbo + 4G Volte Phone at Rs 700 and Intex Navratna Series | Jio Phone Vs Intex Turbo+ 4G
As the whole nation is eagerly waiting for the new Reliance Jio Phone which is a feature phone with 4G connectivity, which has been announced recently, Indian phone maker Intex has dropped its own series of feature phones which will have similar configurations. Intex is one of the frontrunners in the Indian mobile manufactures and has been a consistent competition to the foreign manufactures through their latest technologies and smart pricing of phones. However, to give a sharp competition to the Jio feature phone, Intex has also promised the same features of that of Jio phones but the prices of those phones will start from Rs. 700 only. The phones will be available in the Indian market from Independence Day itself.
Smart Feature Phone by Intex
As the hype of feature phone has grown several folds after the announcement of Jio phone, Intex has launched its own series of feature phones which is named as Navratna Series. The price of the Intex feature phones under this series will start from Rs. 700 and the highest priced and the top end model of the Intex Navratna series mobiles will be available at Rs. 1,500. The price of the Jio feature phone is also fixed at Rs. 1,500. The Navratna Series by Intex has totally been manufactures in India with the help of Indian engineers and technicians. The highest end phone of the Navratna Series named as ‘Intex Turbo+ 4G’ the will have the 4G VoLTE connection apart from other great features. The other phones in the line will have basic 2G connectivity.
Intex Turbo+ 4G feature phone specifications
- Built and physical specifications – This feature phone is a bar phone which will be fitted with a 2.40 inch QVGA screen will be a bar shaped phone. It will have alphanumeric keypad for easy texting and usability. A 2,000 mAh battery will provide power to this mobile.
- Processor and memory – The processor used in this Intex feature phone will be KaiOS processor which is dual core. The RAM installed is 512 MB where as the internal storage which comes along with this phone is 4 GB. External storage through use of memory card is also optional and one may extend their external memory by 32 BG.
- Network and connectivity – This feature phone will have dual SIM card operations and the phone will also support 4G VoLTE apart from regular 3G and 2G connections. The 4G connectivity will not only provide high quality calling facility along with great internet surfing experience.
- Camera – What was missing in the Jio Phone has been added to the Intex Turbo +4G, a VGA front camera for clicking selfies. Apart from this, it will also have a 4 MP rear camera. The rear camera will also have flash.
- Other important specifications – Other notable specifications of this Intex 4G feature phone are FM radio, Bluetooth, WiFi, torchlight, 22 Indian language support, etc.
Target audience of Intex Turbo+ 4G
As per the recently held launch program of the new Intex series, the Product Head of Intex Mobiles of the country has revealed that the latest 4G feature phone by Intex named as Turbo+ 4G will be dedicated to all the countrymen who want smart phone like features but in a feature phone or those who are unable to afford a multi-functionality phone. As the mobile manufacturer has been doing domestic business from the last 20 years, it has understood the needs of the people who reside in remote pockets and small towns / villages. They may also use 4G internet browsing, high quality of voice calls and several other features in a low priced feature phone.
Other models of Intex Navratna series
Intex Navratna ECO series
All the feature phones under this series will be available with 1.8 QVGA display. The range of battery is between 800 – 1,800 mAh for these ECO segment phones. Other features like 22 Indian languages usability, WAP and GPRS connectivity, FM radio, torch, phonebook memory, etc. will be available.
- ECO 102 Plus – This feature phone will be the starting range phone with 800 mAh battery.
- ECO 106 Plus –Its battery backup is 1,000 mAh. It will also support external storage up to 32 GB through micro SD card.
- ECO Selfie – Powered by 1,800 mAh battery, this phone will have both rear as well as front camera for clicking selfies. The camera will also contain flash for low light photos.
Intex Navratna Turbo series
- Turbo Shine – It will have a 2.40 inch QVGA display with 1,400 mAh battery. Other features like multi-language support, FM radio, 32 GB expandable memory support, etc. are also available.
- Turbo Selfie 18 – Apart from the above features, the added features will include both front and rear cameras along with flash. It will be powered by 1,800 mAh battery.
Intex Navratna Ultra series
- Ultra 2400 Plus – It will be powered with a 2,400 mAh battery and will have display size of 2.40 inch. This feature phone will have rear camera along with flash but front camera is absent. It supports external memory of up to 64 GB.
- Ultra Selfie – It comes will a larger display of 2.8 inch and sports both front and rear cameras. Also the battery included in this feature phone is 3,000 mAh.
Comparison of Intex Turbo+ 4G and Jio Phone
As the new Intex Turbo+ 4G is clearly pitched as the competitor for the Jio Phone which is also announced few days ago, below is the total technical comparison of the two feature phones:
Jio Phone Vs Intex Turbo+ 4G
|Intex Turbo+ 4G||Jio Phone|
|Processor||KaiOS processor – Dual core||Qualcomm 205|
|Display||QVGA 2.40 inch||QVGA 2.40 inch with 230X320 pixel resolution|
|Price||Rs. 1,500||Rs. 1,500 (Refundable after 36 months of usage if not satisfied)|
|RAM||512 MB||512 MB|
|Internal memory||4 GB||4 GB|
|External memory||Up to 32 GB||Up to 128 GB|
|Battery||2,000 mAh||2,000 mAh|
|Camera||2 MP rear + VGA front||2 MP rear + VGA front|
|Connectivity||4G VoLTE||4G VoLTE|
|SIM||Dual SIM||Dual SIM|