Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana – Ayushman Bharat[Eligibility Criteria Application Form Registration Process]
An ambitious and zestful scheme by National Health Protection Mission has been designed, which will be flexible enough make any changes in future for including, excluding, impoverishment and occupational criteria in the SECC data. Around 10.74 crore deprived rural families will be benefited from this scheme.
However to benefit from this scheme following criteria should met.
- SECC-2011 data: Only those people, who are registered under SECC – 2011 data, can be registered under this scheme.
- Reservation for poor families: Any person who does not have any kind of insurance policy for in case of any emergency or the person does not have enough money to get his treatment done, in that case, the person will be able to get the benefits of the government’s Ayushman bharat scheme and get their treatment done.
- Number of family members: Initially, it was announced that 5 members of the family will be covered under this scheme, but later on it was declared that that the whole of the family can be benefited under this scheme. However, in this matter, the discussion is still going on in the concerned committee.
- Aadhaar card is mandatory: If a person wants to take advantage of this scheme and stay relaxed ah he is insured under this scheme, then it is necessary for him that the person who is going to take benefit under this scheme should have his Aadhaar card. In addition, the person’s base card should also be linked to his family ID, if it does not happen, then the person will be deprived of this facility.
An Inclusive Guide to Check PM Jan Arogya Yojana Beneficiary List
- The individuals who match the criteria will have to keep in mind that their names are present in the list. To do so, you have to log in to the portal named as‘Am I Eligible Portal’. You can access this portal just by clicking on the ‘mera.pmjay.gov.in’ link.
- Upon the appearing of the homepage, those candidates who are interested will have to type the mobile number right there. The website will issue a password on the provided cell phone number.
- After which, the interested candidates will have to type the captcha code right in the correct field. Upon this is done, the candidates will have to click on the red button with the instruction as ‘Generate OTP’.
- Then, the site will send a confirmation through an SMS to the mobile number that the candidates have provided.
- The candidates must type the six digits OTP, and upon this, they must click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now the website will give them access to the ‘Name Find’ page to the candidates. One must remember that there are three ways for generating a search in order to see the names of the people and whether or not they have been registered.
The ways have been mentioned right below. To know more, one can keep reading on.
WAY 1 – Each by Name
- On the ‘Name Find’ page, the candidates can see some fields. If the candidates wish to generate the search with their own name, then the candidates will have to choose the state just by clicking on the drop-down arrow in the very first place.
- Upon this, the candidates will have to pick the option with which they wish to generate the search. Then,the candidates must choose the ‘Search by Name’ option.
- Upon this, the candidates will have to type their namesin the marked box.Besides this, the candidates must also mention the name of their parents, age, district name, their village name as well as the pin code.
- The aforementioned step must be followed by one click on the link which is marked as ‘Search’.
WAY 2 –Search by Mobile or Ration Card Number
- The beneficiary list can also be checked through the mobile or even the ration card number of the client. Hence, it is very necessary on the part of the authority for collecting details from the villages.
- It will be done by taking the help of the Additional Data Collection Drive. The drive will help the authority for collecting ration card as well as the mobile details of the eligible candidates.
- The individuals who are interested will have to choose the respective state in the very first place. Upon this, they will also have to click on the next drop-down arrow, from where they will have to click on ‘Search by Ration Card Number’ or ‘Search by Mobile Number’.
- After which, the candidates have to choose the “Search” option which will eventually generate the search in the respective scheme database. After the candidate finds a suitable match, this will be highlighted eventually.
WAY 3 – Search by RSBY Code
- The candidates who have already got registered under the scheme known as Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana will automatically be enrolled here.
2.A unique code will be received by the RSBY beneficiaries to track the status. One can search the beneficiary list with this code as well.
- Upon picking the ‘Search by RSBY URN’, the candidate will witness another option filed which will open up.
- The candidates will have to type the codes accordingly and then choose the ‘Search’ option. This will eventually highlight the name, in case the person happens to be eligible for getting the respective benefits.
Ayushman Bharat registration process:-
- Since this scheme was announced on 14 April 2018 the exact registration process is not been declared yet. However, the Prime Minister, Mr. Modi has given clues from his various speeches that the registration process will be done via online mode only. Since the registration process is online hence there will no downloading of the form. The beneficiaries can avail the benefit by filling the form online.
- Since the online method is efficient and fast hence it will benefit both, the applicant as well as the government.
- The government is most likely to start a new portal for Ayushman Bharat where the users can apply online, Check their claim status, and other services. Although there is no official declaration of the same.
- However one thing is been declared by the government that this scheme is will start form the 15th august i.e. independence day.
- To apply online the beneficiaries might need a copy of aadhaar card, caste certificate, income certificate.