Ayushman Bharat Scheme [Eligibility Criteria Application Form Registration Process]
An ambitious and zestful scheme by National Health Protection Mission has been designed, which will be flexible enough make any changes in future for including, excluding, impoverishment and occupational criteria in the SECC data. Around 10.74 crore deprived rural families will be benefited from this scheme.
However to benefit from this scheme following criteria should met.
- SECC-2011 data: Only those people, who are registered under SECC – 2011 data, can be registered under this scheme.
- Reservation for poor families: Any person who does not have any kind of insurance policy for in case of any emergency or the person does not have enough money to get his treatment done, in that case, the person will be able to get the benefits of the government’s Ayushman bharat scheme and get their treatment done.
- Number of family members: Initially, it was announced that 5 members of the family will be covered under this scheme, but later on it was declared that that the whole of the family can be benefited under this scheme. However, in this matter, the discussion is still going on in the concerned committee.
- Aadhaar card is mandatory: If a person wants to take advantage of this scheme and stay relaxed ah he is insured under this scheme, then it is necessary for him that the person who is going to take benefit under this scheme should have his Aadhaar card. In addition, the person’s base card should also be linked to his family ID, if it does not happen, then the person will be deprived of this facility.
Ayushman Bharat registration process:-
- Since this scheme was announced on 14 April 2018 the exact registration process is not been declared yet. However, the Prime Minister, Mr. Modi has given cluesfrom his various speeches that the registration process will be done via online mode only. Since the registration process is online hence there will no downloading of the form. The beneficiaries can avail the benefit by filling the form online.
- Since the online method is efficient and fast hence it will benefit both, the applicant as well as the government.
- The government is most likely to start a new portal for Ayushman Bharat where the users can apply online, Check their claim status, and other services. Although there is no official declaration of the same.
- However one thing is been declared by the government that this scheme is will start form the 15th august i.e. independence day.
- To apply online the beneficiaries might need a copy of aadhaar card, caste certificate, income certificate.
- Sanchar Kranti Yojana (SKY) Chhattisgarh
- Muthulakshmi Reddy Maternity Benefit Scheme Tamil Nadu
- Government Gold Investment Schemes
- Free CT Scan Service Scheme Assam