Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana – Ayushman Bharat Portal in Haryana 2018 [ayushmanbharatharyana.in]
There are no extra points for guessing that PM Modi has created a record in international arena with the implementation of his ambitious Ayushman Bharat medical policy, for poor and people of the nation. Keeping in line with this scheme, the Haryana state government has also taken necessary steps to implement the scheme in the region. The CM of Haryana has already announced that the official launch of a new Ayushman Bharat Portal will be done specifically for the people of Haryana this year. People, living in this state will receive their cashless treatment coverage under this scheme.
|Name of the new portal||Ayushman Bharat Portal|
|Originally launched by||Narendra Modi. Prime Minister|
|Original Launch date||14th April, 2018|
|Portal launched by||Manohar Lal Khattar, Chief Minister|
|Announcement date||August 2018|
|Date of implementation||15th August, 2018|
|Target beneficiaries||Poor people of Haryana|
|Supervised by||Health Department of Haryana|
Key features of the portal
- Cashless payment to residents – With the implementation of Ayushman Bharat scheme in Haryana, residents will receive financial assistance from the state government.
- Financial coverage – All families will receive as much as Rs. 5 lakh financial coverage, to meet medical expenses, during one financial year.
- Treatment in empaneled hospitals – All applicants will be able receive the benefits of this cashless medical policy if they take admission in empaneled hospitals. Both government as well as private medical organizations will be able to list under this scheme.
- Empanelment of hospitals – All hospitals will have to get the names listed through the Ayushman Bharat Portal.
- Ayushman Mitra Selection – Applicants, who want to become Ayushman Mitras, will also be able to register from this portal.
- Size of family – No matter what the size of the family is, if they fall under the poverty line, they will receive the benefits of this cashless medical facility.
- NHA Internship Program Application – All individuals who are interested in applying for the NHA Internship Program will be able to register via this portal as well.
- Feedback from beneficiaries – Applicants and beneficiaries will be able to offer their valued feedback or register grievances via this portal as well. For this, beneficiaries need to click on the link marked as “Contact Us” on the official page.
- Official Notifications – All details and updates, announced by central government, regarding the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Mission will be published on the Haryana Ayushman Bharat Portal as well.
- Information regarding hospital eligibility – All private hospitals, which want to be a part of this health insurance project, must have certain eligibilities. The representatives of these centers can click on the link https://ayushmanbharatharyana.in/wp-content/themes/hrynhm/pdfs/Eligibility_Criteria.pdf to attain these details.
Necessary eligibility and documents for application
- Residential requirement – All applicants must be legal residents of the state. Only those individuals will be able to become beneficiaries who have official residential certificates.
- Weak financial background – Only those people will be able to apply under the scheme whose names are registered in the SECC 2011 Data list. Thus, this certificate must be submitted by every applicant.
- Aadhar card – Applicants must offer sufficient identification details for background checks. For this, beneficiaries need to possess their Aadhar Cards during the registration process.
Application form and application process
The official implementation of the Ayushman Bharat Portal has not yet been launched by the state government. All applications, registrations and empanelment will be done via this portal. After the official launch, all the links will be activated. We will provide details about the application form as well as the registration process to our readers once the portal is activates. For offline registration, applicants need to contact Ayushman Bharat Mitras, at listed government hospitals.
The portal will make it easy for common people to get information about the scheme. Apart from this, it will also bridge the communication gap between the beneficiaries and the authority. The portal will also serve other registration purposes.