Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Ayushman Bharat “Niramayam Yojana” in Madhya Pradesh 2018-19 [AB-MP] [Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Card] ayushmanbharat.mp.gov.in
The Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana implementation has already started in several states. The Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh has already made a new scheme announcement that will be done in MPJAY lines. The name of this scheme is Niramayam Yojana. It is also known as Ayushman Bharat – Niramayam Yojana.
|Name of the scheme||Ayushman Bharat – Niramayam Yojana|
|Launched in||Madhya Pradesh|
|Launched by||Shivraj Singh Chouhan, Chief Minister|
|Date of announcement||September, 2018|
|Implemented as a part of||Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana|
Key features of the scheme
- Cashless treatment for MP residents – Niramayam Yojana offers cashless treatment for all eligible applicants, who live in Madhya Pradesh. Apart from providing better medical facilities for the needy, it will also develop the health sector.
- Scheme flexibility – The Niramayam Yojana also comes with an additional flexibility feature. All legal residents, who had registered in Madhya Pradesh, will receive same perks in case he/she is in any other state.
- Financial insurance – Once an eligible applicant registers under this scheme, he/she and respective family members will be able to receive cashless treatment in empaneled hospitals. Each year, beneficiaries will receive cashless treatment worth Rs. 5 lakhs.
- Total number of beneficiaries – An estimate states that this scheme will offer perks to as many as 1.37 crore residents of Madhya Pradesh. But there are chances that this number will go up during the actual implementation.
- Number of treatment packages – The residents of Madhya Pradesh will be able to attain cashless treatment for as many as 1400 diseases. Treatment packages will enable people to get better treatment.
- No bar on number of family members – As mentioned by the state authority, an eligible applicant can insure the health of all his/her family members. The scheme does not mention anything about the maximum number of family members.
- Empaneled hospitals only – The treatment perks will be offered to enrolled candidates only if they get admission in any of the government or private hospitals, which are registered under this scheme.
Eligibility and documents necessary for application
- Only for MP residents – The Niramayam Yojana has been specifically implemented by the Madhya Pradesh government. Thus, it is only obvious that people who are legal residents of this state will be able to apply. So, applicants have to submit their residential certificates.
- BPL certificate – As this scheme allows financially weaker sections of the population to get the cashless treatment, people who belong to the BPL category will be able to register. For this, they need to submit their BPL certificates. If a person has his/her name registered under the SECC-2011 data list, then he/she will get the perks.
- Aadhar card – All applicants will have to submit a copy of their Aadhar cards. It is mandatory for interested beneficiaries to furnish this document.
- National Health Protection Scheme beneficiaries – In case the person is already a beneficiary under the National Health Protection Scheme, he/she will automatically attain the perks of Ayushman Bharat – Niramayam Yojana. In that case, applicants have to submit National Health Protection Scheme related documents.
How to get application form and apply for the benefits?
- All interested candidates will have to check whether they are eligible to attain the benefits under the Ayushman Bharat – Niramayam Yojana, announced by Madhya Pradesh government.
- To check this eligibility status, applicants will have to click on the official link of this project. There are two sites, which offer this facility. One is ayushmanbharat.mp.gov.in, and the other is PMJAY official website .
- Another easier way to find out the eligibility status is by calling the helpline number 14555.
- In case the name of the applicant is in the list, then he/she will have to opt for the actual registration procedure. This is an offline process, and will have to be completed by reaching out to the Madhya Pradesh Arogyam centers at all empaneled private and government hospitals.
- Applicants will have to make their way to these Madhya Pradesh Arogyam centers, and offer their personal details to the Ayushman Mitras.
- The Ayushman Mitras will feed the details in the system software, and collect a copy of the applicant’s Aadhar card.
- Once all details are fed in the software, the Ayushman Mitras will print out the beneficiary card.
- This card will help the beneficiaries and the family members to attain cashless treatment in the event of a hospitalization.
As this scheme is an extension of the central sponsored Ayushman Bharat Jan Arogya Yojana, most of its features are similar. The main responsibility of its hassle-free implementation rests on the shoulders of Madhya Pradesh government. All residents of this state will no longer have to worry about proper treatment, once they register under this project.