Ayushman Bharat Yojana Online Registration Process at CSCs or Common Service Centers 2018-19 [Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Document List]
Ayushman Bharat Yojana has been implemented by the CSC or the Common Service Center and the NHA or the National Health Accounts, both of which signed the MoU in order to initiate the implementation of this Yojana, touted as Ayushman Bharat Yojana. The scheme has been focused to be initiated through a total of 3 lakhs CSCs.
Launch Details of Ayushman Bharat Yojana
Mentioned below is a list of information pertaining to the launch details of the scheme called Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
|Name of the Scheme||Ayushman Bharat Yojana|
|Place of Launch||India|
|Date of the Unveil||2018|
|Announced by||Central Government|
|Target Beneficiaries||Secondary and Tertiary Care hospitalization|
|Primary Motto||For the betterment of the vulnerable families|
Quick Things to know about the Ayushman Bharat Yojana
According to the recent sources, the Health Ministry is set to support the CSC (Common Service Center) Initiative on the Tele-Medicines. As far as registration is concerned, the CSCs now can seamlessly register the benefits of the Ayushman Bharat Yojana in India. Ayushman Bharat Yojana or the National Health Protection Scheme is anticipated to cover 50 crores poor people aside from aiming at providing the coverage of Rs. 5 lakh every family per year for both secondary as well as tertiary care hospitalization. Below, there’s a list of the information based on the launch date as of the Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
Benefits of the Ayushman Bharat Beneficiaries Registration at CSC Centers
Common Service Centers is anticipated to make the registrations and the identification easier for those eligible candidates of the National Health Protection Scheme. According to the news and updates about latest Ayushman Bharat Yojana, the Minister of Electronics and the IT, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad was present during the MoU signing ceremony; alongside the Minister of Health and Family Welfare, Shri JP Nadda was also present. Common Service Centers have now been selected for the incorporation of the AB-NHPM, which is touted as the largest healthcare scheme of the globe. CSCs have also developed itself as the major instrument of the change in all the parts of rural India. Talking about the benefits of the Ayushman Bharat Yojana, the below-mentioned point-wise information can be taken into consideration.
- The benefited candidates can visit the nearby CSCs in order to avail the benefit of the Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- CSCs will give the allowance to the beneficiaries for scanning or uploading the KYC documents for the identity verification. They can also claim the entitlement too.
- The MoH&FW, as well as the CSC SPV, are set to implement this scheme through the centers of the CSCs.
- The beneficiaries are able to print the family cards of the Ayushman scheme through the CSC Centers, which will be of huge advantage.
- Ayushman Bharat scheme will give the allowance to the beneficiaries in order to for identifying their names in MoH & FW database, besides entitling for this particular Yojana.
- It will also be able to spread the awareness for the scheme. Alongside, it will ensure a maximum number of candidates to get the benefits accordingly.
- CSCs will include a total of Rs. 30 for tax inclusive in order to assign beneficiary the identification. Also, it will help the beneficiaries to upload documents and print their respective laminated card pertaining to the documents.
Ayushman Bharat Beneficiaries Registration through CSCs – Process
The process of registration for the Ayushman Bharat Yojana is simple. The below-offered points are how the beneficiaries can proceed with the registration process accordingly.
- All the candidates who are eligible must visit the CSC center nearby to their residence. This will ensure to check the entitlement for the scheme.
- After which, the CSC Centre will give the license to whether or not the beneficiary is entitled to the scheme.
- The CSC VLEs will then upload the details as per necessity. Documents such as Aadhar Card, PAN Number, Ration Card, are apparently necessary for this scheme.
- Upon which, the CSC Center will proceed with the submission of the details for the new people in order to verify the approver or the state authority.
- After the aforementioned doing, the CSC Center will then offer a printed Aushman Bharat Card on the paper to the beneficiaries of this particular scheme.
- The eligible candidates of the Ayushman Bharat Yojana have the capability of utilizing the cards at Empanelled Hospitals. It will help them in claiming for the benefits which come under scheme of Ayushman Bharat Abhiyan.
Role of Common Service Centers (CSCs) in PMRSSM
The role of the Common Service Centers (CSCs) in PMRSSM is in plenty. The CSCs have always been essential for bringing in the change of the life of the rural people. These have also played a vital role in serving a great purpose for incorporating the improvement of the menstrual hygiene through the Stree Swabhiman. With the inclusion of CSCs, anticipated Digital India is soon to take a big leap alongside the Ayushman Bharat scheme.
PM Rashtriya Swasthya Suraksha Mission (or PMRSSM) aims at offering a wide range of benefits to 10 crore families, through the healthcare scheme in India. Around 3 lakh CSCs are present in 2.5 lakh Panchayat that is set to serve greatly with the implementation of this particular scheme. CSCs are anticipated to play an impressive role in making the rural world come under the initiatives of Digital India. More news concerning the Ayushman Bharat Yojana will pop up in the near future.