KCC Kisan Karz Mafi List in UP | Rs 1 Lakh Farm Loan Waived in UP by Yogi Adityanath (How to Apply and Eligibility) | किसान क़र्ज़ माफ़ी योजना इन उप्र। Farmers loan waiver scheme 2017 in up | Kisan Karz Rahat Yojana
The Hon’ble CM of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath has launched a loan weaver scheme for the farmers of his state after coming to power this year. Under this scheme, the state govt. of Uttar Pradesh will consider the farmer’s loans under some special circumstances, depending on their criteria of eligibility. It will help lakhs of farmers across the state..
|Scheme Name||Kisan Karz Rahat Yojana Or Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana In UP|
|Declared by the loan weaver scheme||CM Yogi|
|Announcement was on||April, 2017|
|Official Launched On||July, 2017|
|Start Date||August 2017|
|Committee||Rahul Bhatnagar committee (under the leadership of the Chief Secretary of UP)|
|Toll Free Number||9235209436 and 9412626279|
Key Features Kisan Karz Rahat Yojana Or Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana In UP
- The loan weaver scheme by the Yogi Govt. is targeted to cater almost 86 lakh farmers in Uttar Pradesh by providing them financial relief and weave off their farm loans.
- As per reports, there are almost 7 lakh farmers in the state who have credit amounting Rs. 5,630 crores with the banks but he banks have declared them non-performing assets. Hence, they are unable to apply for fresh bank loan. Hence, this scheme will also benefit them.
- All registrations will be linked with Aadhar and the bank account details will be collected. This will help in keeping the entire work flow transparent and the benefit will reach the eligible beneficiaries without any malpractice.
- Every district as well as Tehsil in UP will have a control room which will work for the loan weaver scheme and help eligible farmers to get their problems solved. Apart from that wide publicity of the scheme will also be done by the govt.
Eligibility Rules for UP Loan Waiver Scheme
- The beneficiary must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh and should posses valid domicile documents in support.
- Only those loan amounts which are less than or equals to Rs. 1 lakh will be taken into consideration under this credit weaver scheme
- Applications for this loan weaver scheme will only be applicable for loans before March, 2016.
- Farmers, whose crops or farm land got affected / destroyed due to any natural calamities, mentioned in the guidelines of RBI will only be able to get the loan weaver under this project.
- The marginal scale farmer who owns not more than 1 hectare and the small scale farmer should have not more than 2 hectare land will only be eligible as per the scheme.
- Those loans which are taken up by the farmers for performing agricultural works on leased farms taken up by the government will also be taken into consideration under this scheme.
Documents For the scheme
Important documents which are required for registration of this scheme by the eligible beneficiaries are –
- Aadhar card, PAN card (if available),
- bank account details with updated KYC,
- loan sanction documents from bank,
- payment receipts towards loan (if available), permanent residential certificate,
- land ownership record documents, etc.
How To Register in Kisan Karz Rahat Yojana Or Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana In UP
- Visit the online registration portal –upsdc.gov.in for scheme registration process. For new registration, proceed with ‘Login’.
- Then click on the ‘New Registration’ option which will open a online registration form.
- Provide all credentials like name, address, mobile number, e-mail address, DOB, bank account details, Aadhar number, Loan details, mobile number, Land ownership details, etc.
- For submission, click on ‘Register’ to complete the process. This will generate a unique registration ID and password for future login.
- The same will be also sent to the mobile number and e-mail address. Take a print out of the registration form. It will be used for future login and to check the loan weave status in future.
Selection Procedure for UP farmers loan waiver list
To get full benefit under this scheme it is certain that the government has kept some criteria under which the selection of the beneficiary farmers shall be made.
Last date for selection procedure
Under the scheme it is certain that the government shall get started with the selection procedure by Seventeen August 2017. All selections shall be made by CM Yogi Nath himself.
3 Phases of farmers loan waiver list
It is certain that the general selection procedure shall be commenced in three different phases.
1st Phase – Under this phase the selection shall be made for the farmers who have linked their Aadhar card with their loan account.
Second Phase – Under this category all farmers who do not have their Aadhar card linked with loan account shall be included. But it is certain that they should have applied for the Aadhar card and are not linked with any loan repayment disputes.
Third Phase – Under this category all farmers who are facing disputes shall be included by the government. The state government has already informed the related authorities for taking proper action against such farmers.
For this scheme, the state govt. of Uttar Pradesh has set a budget allocation of around Rs. 34,877 crore. This huge allocation will provide financial assistance to those small scale and micro scale farmers who had applied for loans but were unable to pay due to loss in agriculture.