Rajasthan Apna Khata Online Jamabandi Nakal / Khasra Map – apnakhata.raj.nic.in
State government of Rajasthan has launched a new initiative called as Rajasthan Apna Khata services. Under the new launched services the state government aims to provide customers with various online services related to ones land record information. The services are provided by the state government to the people over the internet. Here in this tutorial article we shall provide you with all possible information related to Apna Khata – Rajasthan services.
The article will provide you with all relevant information that you need to know about looking around for Khasra Map and Jambandhi Nakal over the internet. The online web portal offers you with the convenience where you can check with details related to any district in the state.
Rajasthan Apna Khata Web Portal Services
The official web portal offered by the state government offers people with a chance to access and search land records within various state’s districts. The online service has further simplified the process of looking around for information quickly and efficiently as compared to traditional means.
Jambandhi Nakal Online – Village/Tehsil/District wise information guideline
You need to follow below stated steps to look around for information related to Jambandhi Nakal – Rajasthan.
- Log on to the official government website http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in/ .
- After you are directed towards the web page you have to look around for “Apna Khata” option and click.
- You shall be redirected towards the web page that displays the Rajasthan state Map. Apart from this you will also be able to view the complete list of all districts of the state.
- You just have to select your district and then you have to make the selection of your related Tehsil from the drop box menu.
- Once you click enter you shall be directed towards new web page. From this page you have to select your Jambandhi year.
- Later on you will have to make the selection of your respective village.
- You can perform a simple search from the various options provided or even type the name of your village. In general information will be provided when typing the first letter of the village.
- Once you have located the village you just have to click it.
- After this you have an option to select your respective Khasra or Khata. Later on you will have to select the Kaashtkaar name.
- In the end you just have to select “Nakal Prapt Karien” option. You shall be provided with a true copy of the Jambandhi on the web page directed.
- This is the process you need to follow to get started with online Jambandhi Nakal services.
- You shall be able to view the Jambandhi on your PDF viewer.
- scholarship.up.nic.in | UP Scholarship 2017-18 Online Registration & Status
- Tamil Nadu Amma Master Health Care scheme