APITA Mega Job Fair & Start up Fair Online Registration 2019 @apita.ap.gov.in
With an aim to help new job aspirants and startups the state government of Andhra Pradesh has announced the online registration process for 2018 under APITA (Andhra Pradesh Information Technology Academy). As per the updates, APITA is a mega job fair opportunity for new entrepreneurs and job aspirants that will be conducted under Vizag. The authorities have provided online registration facilities to the candidates. Eligible candidates can use this benefit at their will for registration.
Here in this article we have offered with all set of information for the interested candidates who want to be a part of the venue for job fair and startups. All details can be collected by candidates even before they get started with the registration process.
Detailed information for APITA Job Fair Registration for the year 2018 – Online
|Authority of concern||APITA (Andhra Pradesh Information Technology Academy).|
|Important fair dates||15th and 16th March 2018|
|Job Fair Timings||9 AM onwards till 5:30 PM|
|Venues for Mega Job Fair||March 15th 2018 – will be organized at GITAM University Campus, Rushikonda, Gandhi Nagar, Visakhapatnam.
March 16th 2018 – will be organized at GVP (Gayatri Vidya Parishad) Engineering Autonomous College, Madhurawada, Kommadi, Visakhapatnam.
|Participating Companies||It is expected that over15 to 20 local companies will be participating in the Mega Job fair event.|
|Help Line||You can contact authorities at 0866-2841800 and 7901-389204|
To appear for the venue the candidates will have to get registered online over the web portal provided by the authorities.
Interested candidates who want to be a part of the Mega job fair should at least have completed their 10 grade primary level education. The candidate should have their 10th grade pass certificate if they want to be a part of the venue.
Online procedure for Registration for APITA 2018 Mega Job Fair
- Candidates who are interested in participating for the Job fair should first get registered by visiting the official web page at http://www.apita.ap.gov.in/#/VizagJobFairRegistration from their web browser.
- Once on the main page, after clicking the link you will be redirected towards the registration form that will open up on the separate browser page. It is important to provide with right information on the form for verification.
- The moment it is noticed that at the time of verification any set of information submitted is not authenticate then the application form will be cancelled for submission or registration. Once the details have been provided you have to make the submission of the form by selecting the ‘Submit’ option.
- The moment you select to make submission you will immediately be provided with your unique ID for registration form. You have to keep it safe for future reference. Once the registration is completed candidates are expected to download a confirmation copy code.
Process for downloading confirmation acknowledgement
- To download the confirmation acknowledgement copy you will have to visit the link at http://www.apita.ap.gov.in/#/DownloadAck. On the main page you will be able to view the tab where you have to enter the Registration ID for the job fair that you are provided with. After entering the valid ID you have to make the selection of ‘Print or Download acknowledgement’ option.
Start up Fair 2018 – APITA @ Vizag
A start up fair along with the Job fair will be organized by APITA – Vizag. This was officially announced by the authorities.
- Concerned authorities – The start up fair will be organized and conducted by APITA authorities. The concerned authorities from Vizag, Hyderabad and Bengaluru will be conducting the start up fair for offering candidates with jobs.
- Eligibility – The start up fair will be conducted for talented and aspiring youths of the Andhra Pradesh state. It is also important that the candidates who wish to be a part should have completed minimum of 10th grade education and hold a valid pass certificate from state board.
Process for registration for start up fair 2018
- Interested candidates who want to be a part of the venue should get started by visiting the official web site at http://www.apita.ap.gov.in/#/JobFairRegistration. The moment you log on to the official web page you will be provided with option to make selection for registration as New candidate for Vizag 2018 start up drive. Candidates have to make the selection of ‘Yes’ option by clicking it.
- After this the candidate will be diverted towards the web page that will display the registration form. It is important that candidates will have to fill in all details on the form. After the details have been entered you will have to make the selection of the submission option by clicking ‘Submit’. A ‘ID’ for registration will be forwarded to the candidate that has to be saved.
- You can also download the acknowledgement copy of the registration by visiting the link at http://www.apita.ap.gov.in/#/AcknowledgementDownload.
For any aspiring candidate this job fair is one of the best opportunities. It will offer with chance for candidates having right level of qualifications.
- It is always advisable to carry all your pass certificate copies along with you when attending the job fair and start up fair. You also need to carry a copy of proof of ID and residence.
- Candidates will have to provide with a proof for their citizenship in the state. A valid copy of Aadhar card, Voter ID, ration card copy or equivalent will have to be submitted by the candidate at the time of appearance.
- It is also advisable to carry passport sized recent photograph at the time of attending the venue. You may also have to submit a copy of your updated resume along with the form during the venue.
The job fair and start up fair will be organized in participation of over 15 to 20 companies. The process of selection for the jobs for aspiring candidates will be conducted on 15th and 16th March 2018 from 9 AM till 5:30 PM. The place for venues has already been provided above for both days. You can also directly visit the official website at www.theitaap.org. The authorities have stated that candidates will not have to pay any registration fee to participate. You can directly contact them at 91008 13366 for registration.
- Atal pension Yojana
- Rashtriya Vayoshri Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana