Aapki Beti Yojana Rajasthan 2020 [Application Form Download, Eligibility Criteria]
Rajasthan government under the daughter’s plan has decided to give financial assistance to school girls. It has been decided that girls who belong to class I to class VIII would be given some amount. They have to download the application form online and complete the form submission to avail benefits under the above-said scheme. Read on to know more about the features and application form relating to the scheme.
|Name of scheme is||Aapki Beti Yojana
|Scheme has been started in||Rajasthan
|Announced by||CM Ashok Gahlot|
|Main target group of scheme is||school girls of Rajasthan
|Main aim of the scheme is to||give financial support to poor school girls
|Financial assistance||1st to 8th class – 2100/-
9th to 12th class – 2500/-
What are the highlighting features of Aapki Beti Yojana?
- The Rajasthan government has planned for Aapki Beti Yojana that would help raise financial help to school girls of the state.
- The interested candidates who have got hiked financial assistance can apply to get additional benefit under the scheme via the online application procedure.
- The financial help promised by Rajasthan state government has been increased to rupees 1000.
- Financial Assistance – The girls who belong to BPL or whose parents have died would get increased financial help from the state government. They will be given rupees 2100 that was previously rupees 1100. Other than this, the help has been hiked to rupees 2500 from rupees 1500 before.
- The payment made to families of ex-gratia has been increased from rupees 15 lakh to rupees 20 lakh.
- No hike has been introduced under this scheme until the 2018-2019 academic year. As of now, the girls can enjoy a rise in financial help.
How to download the PDF Application form for Aapki Beti Yojana?
The interested candidates under the above-said scheme can download the online application form by clicking on the right link given.
- Candidates have to click on Rajasthan Beti Yojna Form PDF link to download it.
- Soon after clicking on it, the application form would show up where candidates have to fill up the required details. Make sure that they enter the correct details in the application form.
- After filling up the application form, the candidates have to submit it to higher state authority. The concerned authority would help in completion of the application form. The authority would also help the girls to get financial support easily.
Eligibility Criteria of the scheme –
- Residential qualification – The scheme would provide benefit only to students living in Rajasthan. Students from no other states would be allowed to get benefits under this scheme. Therefore, based on proof such as residential details to students applying card, Voter ID and others would be required at the time of applying online for the scheme.
- Studying in government schools–Only the daughters studying in government schools in Rajasthan are applicable to avail benefits under the scheme. However, the students of private school are cannot apply for benefits of the scheme.
- Coming in BPL category – The advantage under this plan would be extended by the Rajasthan government to students who belong to the poverty level. Therefore, at the time of application, the candidates have to produce BPL card to support the claim that they belong to BPL.
- Other eligibility criteria – The scheme will be given to daughters of the family who are either orphans or single child of their parents. So, when applying online for the scheme, they have to product death certificate of their parents to justify the claim.
Documents Required –
- Identity card – The interested candidate has to produce photograph along with Bhamashah card at the time of online application. In addition, the applicant has to produce an Aadhaar card.
- Bank account details– The candidate has to give bank account details that are an active one. The beneficiary amount would be transferred directly to the link bank account of the beneficiary.
- Educational proof – The candidate has to produce an issue table of 10th standard and other educational details to support the claim that they are interested in getting benefits under the scheme.
After going through the details of the scheme, the interested should follow the correct steps to apply online for the application form. For any further details, the students can visit the official website to get hands on any updated news pertaining to the scheme and its benefits. However, effective implementation of the scheme by the state government would help school girls of the state pursue their education and hope for a better livelihood.
Other links –