UP Chatravriti Yojana Scheme 2016
It cannot be denied that a huge number of students every year do not get the chance of completing their education due to lack of funds. With the objective of enhancing the educational reach of different families, especially within the rural areas, where people do not have enough financial aids to carry out education of their children. For the present year, the government has taken up new standards for judging the students eligible for scholarships during classes 9 and 10.
This process shall be conducted by identifying those families who have an annual income of less than 2 Lakh. The best part of this educational facility is there will be no class or category distinction. All category students, like general, SC, ST and OBC can apply for this loan and even the physically handicapped students who are willing to study for higher education are eligible for application.
- There are deserving candidates who have a passion for studying but due to family pressures and responsibilities they are not able to conduct higher education. For easing out the pressure among such students, this Chatravriti scholarship has been launched by the government.
- The students shall be offered with full scholarships for the school education purposes at different levels every year. At present, the total budget that the government is planning to invest within scholarships is nine lakh and seventy two thousand rupees and the total number of students who are allotted to get the scholarships are 2250.
How to apply for scholarship online
The next factor to be considered for availing the Chatravriti Yojana is how to apply for it. The following steps must be completed:
- The first step is to open website up.nic.infor checking out all the details that are necessary for application of this Chatravriti scholarship scheme. The online forms are available at the website from this month and students who have a qualifying background, have to click on “Apply online” button.
- Now, you have to enter the basic details for this application. Also, the students need to upload all the necessary documents and certificates like the marksheets till date, cast certificate, whether they are enrolled in BPL category.
- After the upload is complete, students are going to receive a registration number that means your application has been submitted. All further contacts can be made through the application number.
How to check the scholarship status online
After the application has been completed the next step is to check online status of the scholarship application. This can be done by the following steps:
- First you have to visit the page mentioned above and on that home page there is a section named “student”. After clicking on it, you can see the link of “Application status 2016-17”. Here you shall be asked for the registration number.
- Enter the registration number and then click on enter. Now you shall be able to see the present status of you scholarship application. And if you are having any further queries about the application form, then you can also call the toll free number.
The process of selection of candidates
- The selection for scholarships are done by checking the eligibility of candidates on the basis of family income, the marks obtained by the candidate on the annual examination and also the category of program that is followed by the students.
- The annual marks and program/category shall define whether the candidate should attain the scholarship or not. In case the candidate drops the current program and opts for the scholarship then the benefit of scholarship is not awarded. The approval of DIOS is necessary for the distribution of scholarships.
A tabular overview of the Chatravriti Scholarship
|SL NO||Factors||Brief Details|
|1.||How to apply online||Opening the official website to know the details.
Enter the basic details and then upload all the necessary documents.
After the upload is complete a registration number is given.
|2.||How to check the status of online scholarship application||Similarly, visit the official page, and go to the “students” section.
Then click on the link of “Application status 2016-17”.
Put the registration number and check the present status of the application.
|3.||How the selection of candidates are done||The candidates are selected by checking the family income, marks obtained by candidates in the annual examination and also the category of the candidate.|