Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matritva Abhiyan Yojana | Essay | Slogan | Speech | 9th Day of Every Month
Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matritva Yojana launched by Indian Prime Minister Modi Ji recently in order to boost health care facilities pregnant ladies across the nation. Under this Surakshit Matriva free checkup and proper health care treatments are assured for pregnant women across the nation.
Objective of Surakshit Matritva Yojana
The main aim of launching surakshit matriva yojana is to protect pregnant ladies infecting with deceases. Normally pregnant ladies would get infected with various deceases and suffers from blood pressure, sugar, and other hormonal problems. In order to manage those and to improve the health care facilities offered to pregnant ladies our Prime Minister modi recently.
Below listed table illustrate the basic steps to be followed by women during pregnancy period
|S.No||Steps to follow during Pregnancy||Detailed Information|
|1||Get support from doctor and midwife||As soon as, pregnancy confirmed one should visit doctor and avail help from midwife to follow the instruction offered by doctor|
|2||Healthy Diet||During Pregnancy period one should eat well, particularly those healthy nutritious foods.|
|3||Extra Supplements||As per the doctor’s prescription one should take extra supplements along with nutritious food in order to achieve balanced diet.|
|4||Physical Work||Physical work is mandatory to during pregnancy period, one can prefer to do regular exercise.|
|5||Take Rest and Avoid Toxic Substance||One should take rest and should avoid toxic substance like consuming alcohol, smoking, drugs and so.|
Key Features of Surakshit Matritva Yojana
- It enhance the entire health care system offered to pregnant ladies across the nation
- Free medical checkups for pregnant ladies for ninth day of every month.
- All those free checkups will be held in all health care units including private hospitals / clinics too.
- Free health care system carried under this Surakshit Matritva Yojana will covers health factors of baby along with pregnant women.
- Under this health care scheme women who are pregnant for three months to six months will be eligible to avail free checkups.
- The health care system offered under Surakshit Matritva Yojana will help to lower the maternity mortality rate in India.
- Government of India offers all kind of health care support at free of cost under this yojana.
Working process of Surakshit Matritva Yojana
Government annexed all health care unites under this yojana to offer better and free health care facilities for pregnant women across the nation. Under this scheme all pregnant ladies will under to free test to ensure they had not been infected with any kind of deceases.
As per the scheme procedures, all pregnant ladies will be tested for free on every ninth of the month with various tests. If pregnant lady found to be infected they will be provided with colored stickers to identify the seriousness. Red colored stickers for serious patients, Blue colored for pregnant women who suffer with high blood pressure and yellow color sticker to patients suffers from other deceases.
Overall view on Surakshit Matritva Yojana
Health care experts across the nation widely believe that by implementing such schemes will boost awareness among the pregnant women across the nation about being cautious over their health. Currently is it tested in Dibrugarh, Assam and later it will be implemented across the nation.