Shala Siddhi Protsahan Yojana in Madhya Pradesh (Hamari Shala Kaisi Ho)
As survey report indicates, the literacy rate in the state of Madhya Pradesh has been increasing in the recent times. What was 60.7% in 2001 has come up to 70.6% in 2011. To develop the educational system in the state, the government has implemented the Shala Siddhi Protsahan Yojana. The scheme will assist in the evolution of the development of all government schools.Two more schemes as the name of ‘Ruk Jana Nahi Yojana’ and ‘Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana have also been started in MP for students.
|Name||Shala Siddhi Protsahan Yojana | Hamari Shala Kaisi Ho | Shala Siddhi Karyakram|
|Announced By||CM of the state|
|Designed By||National University of Education Planning and Administration|
|Supervised by||District Institute for Education and Training (DIET)|
|Last Date Of Selection Of the school by||22nd July|
|Last Date Of Application to the Sankul Principals||28th July|
|First Award Ceremony||15 August 2017|
|Final Award Ceremony||Teacher’s Day on the 5th of September, 2017|
Key features of Shala Siddhi Protsahan Yojana in Madhya Pradesh
- Improving the education system – It is the main objective of the scheme is to develop the education system by providing the schools and the teachers with the encouragement and motivation they need by providing awards.
- Total number of enrolled schools – As of now, the scheme has already enrolled 25000 government operated schools, which are operating within the borders of the state. All these schools will get a chance to prove their excellence.
- Only for Madhya Pradesh – The scheme has been especially designed for the state of Madhya Pradesh. As per the guidelines only the government schools will be able to be a part of the program.
“Various important schemes are being run in Madhya Pradesh State
- Mukhyamantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana (Portal)
- Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana
- Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana
- Krishak Udyami Loan Yojana
- Rin Samadhan Yojana In MP “
Process of implementing the scheme
The following are the steps that will be followed for the implementation of the scheme:
- Selection of the schools – As per the time table that will be prepared, the selection committee of every block will be created. The selection committee will be created by the district core committees and it must be completed by the end of 22nd
- Forwarding the application – All the schools that have been selected will have to fill and send the application to the Sankul Principals by the end of 28th Then the selection committee will pick 3 primary and middle schools respectively and send their application to DIET.
- Award ceremony on Independence Day – All the selected schools will be honored with the awards during the celebration of the Independence Day, at the District Head Quarters in the state.
- Further selection for the main event – It will be the task of the District Core Committees to make further selection of middle and primary schools and these institutes will be honored on during the celebration of the Teacher’s Day. It will also bring the efforts of the government school teachers in light.
With the successful implementation of the scheme, the state operated government schools and the teachers teaching institutions will get the encouragement that they need and will be motivated to work better. It will assist in making the overall education system of the state better.