Shahar Darshan Yojana In Madhya Pradesh For ST/SC Students
The State government of Madhya Pradesh has announced that it will soon be starting with the City Tour program under the Shahar Darshan Yojana for the Year 2018. The announcement was made that under this scheme the students would be taken for trip to their nearest place of Historic and pilgrimage importance. This move has been implemented with an aim to help preserve the importance of such historical places of value.
- The announcement for implementation was officially made by the state Minister for Schedule caste welfare Mr. Lal Singh Arya at the time when he was addressing a meeting at the Narmada Valley development project.
- The announcement was officially made by the state Minister on 2nd January 2018 in a program for Tribal welfare people held at Satna District.
Key Features For Shahar Darshan Yojana
- The entire program has been organized with an aim to help organize a study tour for the students who are belonging to the SC and ST caste groups of the society.
- According to the statements made the Minister added that the hostel facility should in fact be regularly observed by the authorities. He also mentioned that a complete inspection report should be presented by the inspection team.
- He also added that it is important for the authorities to find a new replacement for the Hostel superintendent after a period of three years at the job. He also announced that the new superintendent should be appointed by the education department for immediate replacement.
- He also stated that it is important for the authorities to install CCTV cameras in each of the Hostel facilities. Apart from this it is important for the security team to maintain proper security within the premises.
- The team should also ensure that each of the hostel facility should be maintained well by the authorities on regular basis and inspected. Apart from this, the Minister also added that new innovations and changes should be implemented in the Hostels on regular basis. Apart from this the Minister has also added that the authorities should make new changes to food system and try and organize more number of competitions for students.
- He said that the authorities should ensure implementing knowledge based programs for students to help develop their IQ level. Besides the authorities should also ensure that short quiz programs be organized for students in the hostel.
- He also added that the inspection team on regular basis performs an inspection of the ashrams and hostel facilities and provide with a very satisfactory report.
The State Minister had also added that these changes will help in benefiting the conditions of the hostels for SC and ST students within the state.