Apply in Shadi Anudan Yojana Uttar Pradesh Online
In certain parts of India there is still this belief that marry off a girl is a big burden due to which people do not want girl children in their family. The government of India is trying its best and making a lot of effort in changing this mind set and encouraging people to give equal importance to male and female children.
As a part of this a lot of new scheme and campaigns have been introduced which is focused on making life easier for girls and their parents. Keeping this factor in mind the Uttar Pradesh government in the leadership of Akhilesh Yadav, has launched the Shadi Anudan Yojana which aims on providing financial help to the poor families or parents at the marriage of their daughter.
Details about this scheme
- The Uttar Pradesh government launches this scheme for the welfare of the poor people in the state. The beneficial family of the girls should be used for the girl’s marriage only.
- The government will give each beneficiary an amount of Rs.20000 for the arrangement of the marriage ceremony and for other marriage related expenses.
- Along with the other important and welfare schemes that are being run in the state, this scheme will be implemented on a priority basis so that the poor families face no problem in marrying their daughter properly. The UP government has allotted a budget of Rs.400 crore for this scheme.
- The main target group for this scheme is the families having daughters and belong to Schedule caste, scheduled tribe, general categories, backward classes and the families belonging to the minority groups. The main factor here that the family has to be financially weak avail this scheme.
Eligibility factors for this scheme
It has been announced that the scheme will be applicable for families of the state who have daughters of or above the age of 18 and not below. To avail this scheme the family has to be a resident of UP and people of other states are not eligible for this scheme and its benefits. One may apply for this scheme 90 days before or after the marriage.
Applying for the scheme
If you find yourself eligible for this scheme then you should visit the following website. Through this website you will be able to apply for the scheme online.
- Visit http://sspy-up.gov.in/rapv/vivahhetuanudaan/ and choose your category from SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority/ General.
- You will then be directed to the application form where you need to fill in certain details. This would include your village name, name of the girl to be married, date of marriage, Aadhaar number, father’s name, and mobile number.
- Then you need to fill in details like the husbands name, his address, his age, etc. Later in the form you have to mention your family income and should have a proof to support it. Then you fill in the bank details in order to receive the money.
- Remember to keep a scanned copy of your Aadhaar card and your caste certificate. You also need the girls passport sized photograph. Then attach the supporting documents with the form and submit it online itself.
After verification of the details given by you the payment procedure will be carried forward.