Mukhyamantri Kisan Evam Sarvhit Bima Yojana
The state government of Uttar Pradesh has announced the launch of New farmers insurance scheme termed as Kisan Sarvhit Bima Yojana. The state government aims at implementing the yojana for peoples benefit through out the state. With the implementation it is certain that over 15 crore people will be benefitted.
|Name||Mukhyamantri Kisan Evam Sarvhit Bima Yojana|
|Announced By||Akhilesh Yadav as the name of Samajwadi Kisan Evam Sarvhit Bima Yojana|
|Start date||April – 2016|
|Continued By||CM Yogi adityanath|
|Brand Ambassador||Nawazuddin Siddiqui|
|Supervised by||Institutional Finance Insurance and Directorate General of External Assistance Project|
|Help Line toll free number||180030701520|
|Older Scheme Name||Krishak Durghatna Bima scheme (eliminated)|
|Target Audience||Framers from EWS|
Main objective of Mukhyamantri Kisan Evam Sarvhit Bima Yojana
- The government has implemented the new scheme with an aim to offer security and financial assistance to farmers who belong to poor and weaker section of the society.
- Over 3 crore families within the state will be provided with financial assistance under the scheme in the form of insurance coverage.
Beneficiaries of the scheme – Eligibility criteria
- To be eligible for getting the benefit of the scheme it is certain that you have to be the resident of the state.
- Farmers who are of age between 18 years and 70 years are eligible to get registered under the Bima scheme.
- Apart from this if your household income is below Rs 75000 yearly then you are eligible to be registered under the scheme.
Benefits under Kisan and Sarvhit Bima Yojana
- Under the scheme it is certain that the in case of beneficiaries death of temporary and permanent disability which may have been caused due to accident, then the eldest member in the house would be offered with following benefits:-
- Insurance coverage for accident equivalent to around Rs 5 lakh coverage.
- Rs 2.5 lakh medical assistance to be offered to other family members for medical treatment.
- In case the victim requires undergoing medical treatment then he or she would be offered with free treatment facility.
- The victim will also be provided with care card for free for Kisan Sarvhit Bima Yajana.
- It is also certain that candidates belonging to Samajwadi pension scheme and BPL family will not have to provide with their family income details.
- In case the victim is suffering from harm done by wild animal or due to snake bite then he or she will be provided with insurance coverage.
- If the victim has been amputated with any of the body parts then he or she will be provided with Rs 1 lakh insurance coverage.
- In case any victim meets an accident outside the resident state even then he or she will be entitled to receive insurance coverage.
- Beneficiaries will also be eligible to get financial assistance for medical first aid equivalent to Rs 25,000.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sarvhit Bima Scheme Care card
Under this scheme the state government will provide a Yojana card to the registered and eligible applicants. The card will be issued by the name of the name of the applicant and can be used to receive the benefits under this scheme. However one can also receive the benefits under this scheme without the card as well.
How to Get the Yojana Card
To get the card one must fill up the card application form that is available under the scheme. Along with the application form one need to submit some of the personal documents such as age proof of the head of the family, income certificate, Khasra Kahatauni certificate, family distribution letter, death certificate, in case of accidents doctor’s certificate, medical related bills, bank account details (saving) and IFSC code of the bank.