Prasuti Sahayata Yojana In MP (mpedistrict.gov.in Apply Process )
The Prasuti Sahayata Yojana is a scheme under which the women workers who are pregnant will get financial benefit. This is only for the construction workers of Madhya Pradesh. Those who are eligible will have to enroll themselves. Women will be the prime beneficiaries and men who have pregnant wives will also get some benefit under this scheme.
|Name||Prasuti Sahayata Yojana|
|Website for Application Form||http://mpedistrict.gov.in/Public/show.aspx?param=IHT72v3J6m10Z3b4UWgQpGPVDhKaZIVm#|
|Target Audience||Pregnant female workers|
Benefits of the scheme
- This scheme allows the women workers to draw their salary’s half during the last three months of pregnancy to be obtained as a child benefit.
- The female construction workers will also get Rs. 1000 after their delivery. This amount which will be required for their medical expenses will be reimbursed to them.
- For men, who have pregnant wives in the construction workers’ field, there is a provision for 15 days of leave under this benefit scheme.
- Also, the woman will get up to Rs. 1000 for such complicacies – taking the half of the three month’s salary in total. The amount is capped at Rs. 1000 – this means that if your half of three month’s salary exceeds Rs. 1000 then you will get up to Rs. 1000 only.
- If due to severe complications the woman dies during her delivery then the maternity expenses will be given to her family members post her death.
- Age: The beneficiary should not be below 20 years of age at the time of delivery. Women below 20 years of age will not get the maternity benefit even if they are pregnant.
- ID card: You must also have an ID card that clearly states that you are a female construction worker who has availed the Maternity Aid scheme.
- Child limit: There is a child limit set on the scheme – it is only being given for up to two children. This means from the third child onwards this scheme can no longer be availed.
- Bank details: Since the amount will be directly deposited into your bank account, you will have to provide your bank account number, IFSC code, etc. at the time of registration.
- Birth certificate: To prove your age you will also have to provide your birth certificate at the time of registration. Make sure your produce the same for the pregnant woman.
- Photograph: A photograph of the woman – if possible, attested by the doctor or mentioned otherwise is necessary to produce at the time of document submission.
- Maternity related documents: you need to produce documents related to your pregnancy which should be issued by the nearest gram panchayat or hospital.
- Registration card: You need a legitimate registration card to be eligible. This means that you need the card with which you were able to enroll for this scheme.
How to apply
- Go to their main portal, that is, in this site http://mpedistrict.gov.in/Public/show.aspx?param=IHT72v3J6m10Z3b4UWgQpGPVDhKaZIVm and from there c lick on “Click to download form” situated at the middle right section of the page.
- Or, you can go to this page directly – http://mpedistrict.gov.in/Public/DisplayServiceForm.aspx?ParamDownloadForm=wVxDg86gHZk= simply go here and fill out the form.
- After filling the whole form when you come to the bottom you will see that there is an option to upload your documents. Here you will have to scan your photograph in JPEG format and upload it from the computer.
- After that you will come to a section at the bottom that says “आवश्यक दस्तावेज (आवेदक द्वारा स्वप्रमाणित)” below that there are two boxes – check them.
- Now take a print out of the page. You will see that at the top of the page on the right hand side there is an option that says “Print Form” – click that.
- Below the document, at the left hand side, you have to enter your signature, the place and the date. Also, at the right hand side of the page you have to put your signature before submitting.
- Finally you have completed the form filling process. You will have to submit the same to your nearest authorities to obtain the benefits.
Process to obtain benefits
- Go to labor office: You must go to the labor office at least six weeks before the date of delivery which has been given to you by the doctors.
- Alternate: If for some reason you have not been able to deposit the application form in time, then you should deposit the same right after the delivery or before the delivery process.
- Maximum limit: If you submit the application after two months right from the date of delivery, then you will not get any interest benefit. Hence, you must do it before.
- After applying: You will receive the maternity benefit in three installments within a span of three to four weeks – after the delivery.
- Reproductive medical care reimbursement: This type of reimbursement is done in two installments from either the Construction Workers Welfare Board or the Local Labor Office of Madhya Pradesh.
- Amount reception: At the end, you will get the amount in the form of bank draft. It will be deposited to your account directly.
Through this scheme some women will get financial relief during child birth. They will be able to get aid from the government to cover all their maternity expenses during the delivery process. This scheme is open for a majority of below poverty level workers and will help them achieve the help they need in their medical care.