Pokemon Go in India with Reliance Jio
2016 is going to end soon. It was no doubt an eventful year for the Indians as there were many things happened throughout the year. Apart from the biggie demonetisation, Reliance Jio and Pokemon Go were the biggest topics that people kept talking about. It seems that by the end of the year the two biggies will merge up and Indian will experience some more fun with reliance Jio Happy New Year Offer.
Pokemon Go in Jio
In a recent event the President of Reliance Telecommunication Mr Mathew Oommen declared about the partnership between Reliance and Niantic. Niantic is the company that has developed the most amazing virtual reality game namely Pokemon Go that created much buzz across the globe few months back. The company Niantic and reliance have recently tied up with each other to introduce Pokemon Go in India.
Pokemon Go in India
- Pokemon Go was mainly available on iOS platform. In India a duplicate version was introduced long time back that was only available on iOS platform. The game was not a full version so players had to stop after a point of time. There wasn’t much feature as well in the game.
- This time it will be a full version original game that will be introduced in India with Jio customers. The game can be downloaded from Google Play store and Apple Store. That is it will be available on Android and iOS platforms from Wednesday.
- The game will be added to the Jio’s Happy New year package. Users can play the game without spending a fraction of penny on data till 31st march 2017. After that data charges may apply to catch your favourite Poekmon.
Reliance and Niantic Partnership
- Reliance has partnered with the developer of the game Niantic to launch Pokemon GO in India. The game will begin from 14th December, Wednesday, 2016. Jio retails and digital stores of Reliance will convert into ‘PokeStop’ and ‘Gyms’ under the game.
- Also under the JioChat app players can talk to other players from different regions and countries, they can join and contribute to communities, discussions, daily tips and such through JioChat App.
- All these can be happened for free unto 31st March 2016. Through Reliance broadband the company will accommodate the Jio Users to have maximum contents and clues about the game and other stuffs.
Pokemon GO launched in July 2016 and since then it had created big waves across the planet. Now it can be predicted that the buzz will again bounce back in India this Christmas. It will be interesting to see how people get mad over this game all over again as it will be free till 31st March 2016.
|Originally Launched||July 2016|
|India launch||December 2016|
|Developed by||Niantic partnered with Pokemon company|
|India launching partner||Reliance Telecommunication|
|Available platform||Android and iOS|
|Available Apps||Pokemon Community in JioChat App|