NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme in Andhra Pradesh (Apply @ apcivilscoaching.aponline.gov.in)
To get into government profession, one must crack the government job examinations. But cracking these tests is not easy and so; thousands of interested candidates take admission in preparatory coaching centers. These tutorial classes charge high fee that poor candidates cannot give. Thus, the Andhra Pradesh state government has implemented a new program. With the assistance of NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme, all poor and backward candidates will get free civil service coaching from selected institutes. The tuition fee will be provided by the state authority.
Key features of the scheme
- Empowering poor and needy candidates – The main objective of this scheme is to assist deserving candidates in their journey towards bagging a government job by cracking the civil service exams.
- Providing worthy coaching for civil services – The state and central governments arrange for civil service job entrance exams. Only with coaching and hard work will one be able to crack these exams. For this the candidates will get proper training and no fee will be charged from them.
- Total number of beneficiaries – As of now, the AP state government has announced that it will try to provide this free coaching facility to around 3000 to 4000 candidates on an annual basis. During the last financial year, 3850 applicants were chosen from 4800 registered candidates.
- Caste of applicants – Poor and needy candidates from the Schedule Tribe, Schedule Caste, Backward Classes, EBC, Minority groups, Kapu, and Brahmin castes will be allowed to get their names enrolled under this scheme.
- Seat allocation according to caste – There is a specific number of seats allocated for each caste or group. So, 700 candidates from SC, 300 applicants from ST, 1000 candidates from BC, and 740 candidates from Kapu will be selected. Apart from this, 350, 50, 750 applicants belonging to Minority, Brahmin and EBC will be selected respectively. This number may vary from one year to another.
- Special reservations – Apart from the castes, state authority has declared that 33% of the total seats will be kept aside for female candidates, while 3% of the total seats will be allocated for differently abled candidates.
- Coaching in selected centers – Not all centers will be allowed to hold these coaching classes. An institute that meets certain criteria and gets the green signal from the authority will be given the permission to hold these special classes.
- Attendance is crucial – If an applicant desires to get this free coaching from the state authority, then he/she will have to attend these classes on a regular basis. Any candidate who fails to secure 90% attendance will not get the benefit of this free coaching scheme.
- Funded by state government – All financial expenses, related to this welfare scheme and its implementation will be provided by the state authority.
Eligibility criteria of the scheme
- Must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh – Each applicant who desires to get enrolled under this free coaching scheme needs to be a legal resident of Andhra Pradesh. It is a scheme that is designed and developed for the benefit of youngsters of AP.
- Age related criterion – Only candidates with a lower age limit of 21 years or an applicant who has still not competed the age of 37 years will be allowed to submit the application. There is an age relaxation for physically disabled candidates. They must not be above the age of 42 years.
- Income related criterion – The scheme was developed for candidates from poor or low income groups. Thus, if the annual family earnings of any applicant cross the mark of 2 lakhs, he/she will be unable to get the benefits of this program.
- Education related criterion – Every candidate who desires to acquire the benefits of this program must have graduation degree from any college, university or an institute that has proper registration and authorization from respective authority.
Important documents required
- Residential certificate of the applicant – As only legal residents of Andhra Pradesh will be allowed to get their names registered for the scheme; the first document that the applicant will have to upload is the softcopy of residence proof.
- Age proof – As there is an age related condition, the applicant will have to provide any document that will support the age claims. The birth certificate or any other paper that has the date of birth will do.
- Educational documents – The presence of the educational eligibility criterion requires uploading the final mark sheet of graduation examination. It will also provide details about the institute.
- Caste certificate of the candidate – As there is a separate seat reservation for different castes, each candidate will have to attach a softcopy of his/her caste certificate to get the application under that category.
- Disability certificate – In case the applicant suffers from any physical disability, then he/she will also have to attach proper disability certificate with the online application form.
- Aadhar card – Another important document that each applicant will have to upload with the digital registration paper is the Aadhar card. The code will assist in tracking the application.
- Family income certificate – As there is a family income related criterion, it is mandatory for the candidates to upload their annual family income certificate as well, for verification.
- Bank account details – Among other documents, the applicant will have to provide bank account details as well. Uploading the copy of the first page of the passbook will give the information that the verification officers need.
- Recent photograph – The applicant will also have to upload a recent passport sized snap. The size of these snaps should not be more than 30KB.
- Soft copy of the signature – According to the new verification norms, the applicant will also have to scan his/her signature and then upload it with other important documents for verification.
How to get the application form?
Any eligible and interested candidate will be able to get the digital registration form from the official website of this program. To do so, the applicant needs to click on the link apcivilscoaching.aponline.gov.in and then follow the instructions given below.
How to apply for the scheme
- If an applicant is applying via the online portal, he/she will be able to get the registration form from the link mentioned above.
- Once the home page opens, the candidate will have to look for the NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme notification for the year 2018.
- When the applicant has to get to the digital online applicant document, and then provide all details which have been asked for. In case the candidate makes any mistakes while filling the form, it will be cancelled.
- Once it is complete, all digital copies of required documents must be attached with the application by uploading them.
- To submit and save the applicant, each candidate needs to click on the link or button that is marked as “Submit.”
- As soon as the site receives the application, a message will come up on the computer screen. This message will have an acknowledgement code. After saving it, the application form must be printed out for future reference.
Selection procedure for the scheme
Once the application has been submitted, the state authority will make the selection accordingly. The applicants whose application will be accepted will have to appear for an entrance test. Only those candidates, who manage to acquire the required cutoff marks, will get the chance to book a seat under this scheme.
As mentioned, all expenses of providing the tuition will be arranged by the authority of Andhra Pradesh. They will release the tuition fee in two easy installments. As soon as the selected candidate get to the assigned coaching facility, and enroll their names, the first installment will be dispatched by the state. When the tenure of this coaching class ends, and the applicant has received the tuition completely, then the state will dispatch the final payment installment.
All interested applicants can get the details of this unique program from the official webpage of state government. To reach the site, you need to click on the link http://www.apcivilscoaching.aponline.gov.in/CivilServiceCoaching/HomePages/Home.aspx. The state has also set up a helpline number that operates from 9 in the morning to 6 in the evening, on all working days. The helpline number is 08842356355. Another way of getting your doubts cleared is by dropping a mail on the ID firstname.lastname@example.org.
Launch details of the scheme
This welfare scheme was implemented first announced and implemented in the year 2015. Since then, it has been assisting deserving candidates to get this free civil service coaching. It was officially announced by the state Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu. Both the implementation and operation will be looked after by the state administrative department.
With the implementation of this program, the state authority made sure that all deserving candidates get a shot to secure their future by getting a government job. This welfare scheme will allow interested candidates to concentrate on their preparation, without worrying about arranging funds for coaching classes.