Mukhyamantri Medhavi Chhatra Vidyarthi Yojana MP
Madhya Pradesh state government, to boost up the higher education in the state, has taken a decision to launch a new scheme for the meritorious students across the state. The government has declared about a scholarship program for all the students who have scored decent marks in their 12th standard. The scheme has launched to provide financial assistance to the people who are unable to continue with the higher education because of the financial problems.
Launch Date Mukhyamantri Medhavi Chhatra Yojana
Mukhyamantri Medhavi Chatra Yojana is a scheme launched by the state government of Madhya Pradesh under the supervision of the Chief Minister. This scheme has officially launched on 12th June 2017. The deserving and eligible candidates can register under the scheme through online application process.
Mukhyamantri Medhavi Chatra Yojana Features And Reward Details
- Under this scheme, the students who will be passed the 12th standard from any boards (State, ISE or CBSE) will be given financial assistance up to Rs. 1.5 Lac.
- Also students who will score well in these examinations will be rewarded by cash for their further education. That means students who will score highest in their respective schools or institutions will get cash rewards from the government under this scheme.
- Students can get cash rewards up to Rs. 1 Lac for their performances in 12th Minimum of Rs. 50, 000/- will be provided for the same.
Eligibility For Mukhyamantri Medhavi Chatra Yojana :
To register under the scheme, one has to fulfil the eligibility criteria. They are as follows:
- Citizenship: The student has to be the citizen of the state of Madhya Pradesh. His/her Aadhaar or voter ID card must belong to Madhya Pradesh.
- Marks: Students passed from the state boards need to secure minimum 75% in 12th standard and students from CBSE and ISC must secure at least 85% to get the benefit of the scheme.
- Income: The family income of the student / applicant must not be more than Rs. 6 Lac per annum. Anyone who earns more than that will not be eligible for the scheme.
Field of subjects under the scheme:
As mentioned the scheme is designed for the higher education, there are diverse fields in which the scheme will invest. Not only in convenient subjects but also special subjects will be available under this scheme as well.
The courses are Bachelors in science, commerce and arts, polytechnic, nursing, Engineering, Law and Medical courses are listed under this scheme. Along with bachelor degrees, post graduation in management and such from IIM, Indore and SPA, Bhopal will also be added under this scheme.
How to register under the scheme:
- The registration under this scheme will be through online process. No offline facilities will be given. To register through online, the candidate has to visit the official website of the scheme http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/MedhaviChhatra/Default.aspx.
- Clicking on the above mentioned link, you will be directed to the home page of the official website. In the extreme right corner of the page you will find the ‘Register’ button. Click on the button to proceed further.
- In the next page, you will find the application form for the scheme. There will be a list of details that one must be entered. The first part is all about personal details where you need to provide Name, Address, father’s or guardians’ name, contact details, gender and caste details and so on.
- In the next segment you have to mention whether you are belonging to stroller, liberated or semi strung nation or not. If yes, then you have to enter information about the identity details such as Aadhaar number, religion, caste and sub-caste, category, email ID and so on.
- In the last segment one has to mention whether the candidate is willing to pursuit his / her higher studies outside the state of MP or not. Finally the applicant must share the details of correspondence and permanent address of his/her at the end.
- Once the details are properly entered, click on the declaration option. Then enter the captcha mentioned at the bottom of the page. Finally submit the form after reviewing it properly.
- A reference/ registration number will be generated after you submit the form. Save that registration number for future references.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone number: 0755-2576751