Ladli Laxmi Yojana in Madhya Pradesh
On accounting the women and girl child status on the state Madhya Pradesh, the state government of MP led by Mr. Chouhan has recently launched Ladli Lakhsmi Yojana. Under this newly introduced scheme every girl child from the state would get financial assistance by the state government for their educations. This scheme is mainly focuses to dissolve the gender based equality prevailing in the state.
In Madhya Pradesh Girls usually drop their school because of early marriage. To aware people about the side effect of early marriages and change their thought towards girls, Ladli Laxmi Yojana is a scheme introduced by government of Madhya Pradesh
This scheme basic target is improving education level of girls, so that they can get social empowerment in the society. Also bring a positive change in social attitude towards birth of a girl. This scheme is first started in Madhya Pradesh in 2007 by Chief Minister which was followed by six other states.
|S.No||Things Need to know about the Yojana||Detailed Information|
|1||Scheme Name||Ladli Laxmi Yojana|
|2||Government Introduced this scheme||The state government of Madhya Pradesh|
|3||Number of girls benefited under this scheme||Around 23 Lakh girls from the MP state|
|4||Budget Allotted for this scheme by state government||Rs. 7,000 Crore|
|5||This scheme has been associated with||Beti Bachao|
The Chief Minister of the Madhya Pradesh state Mr. Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan has purposely introduced this new welfare scheme for girl child, in order to improve the standards of girl child in the state by provide education for every girls by giving scholarship amount. By doing so, the CM of the state believes that the empowerment of women in the state would get increased.
Under the scheme, help of Rs. 15,000 is provided for education in different slot. Also government will provide help for marriage of poor girls. This help is given in mass marriages with the condition that the girl must have attained the age of 18 years.
Attractive Features of this newly introduced scheme in Madhya Pradesh state:
|S.No||Scheme’s Welfare Terms||Benefits Details of Ladli Laxmi Yojana|
|1||Whether Scheme welfare is applicable if family has 2 girl child||Yes|
|2||For girl child studying 6th standard||Rs. 2000 will be offered|
|3||For girl child studying 9th standard||Rs. 4000 will be offered|
|4||For girl child studying 11th standard||Rs. 7,500 will be offered|
|5||For girl child studying 12th standard||Rs. 200 will be offered on every month|
Who will take benefit of this scheme?
- Parents who have two girl children can take benefit of this scheme but the condition is that at birth of 2nd girl parents had to adopt family.
- Parents should not be in the category of paying income tax. So parents who are capable to give good education to their child are not capable to take benefit of this scheme.
- Girls must not be married before they complete 18 years. Parents who get married their girl child before the prescribed age limit cannot avail the benefits of this scheme.
- If an orphan girl is accepted by the family of the Madhya Pradesh, then reimbursement of this plan will be given to her by considering her as the first girl kid of the respective family.
- To take benefit of this scheme girls have to pass at least 12th class. Girls who drop their education in mid cannot take any benefit from this scheme.
- If there is first child is boy or girl in the family and twins girls are born in second delivery, then all the reimbursement of this scheme will be given to both girl children.
- If parents have 3 girls, means all the 3 girls born at one time then all of them will get benefit of this scheme.
Document required for this scheme:
- Resident proof of the applicant which can act as the proof of being a people of Madhya Pradesh state needed to be submitted while applying for the Ladli Laxmi Yojana scheme.
- Birth certificate of the girl child should be submitted to the relevant authority in order to avail benefits under this scheme. Also in case of 2 girl child, the birth certificates of both girls have to be deposited.
How to apply:
On can get the application form of Ladli Laxmi Yojana from the website or can do download the document from any of the restaurant. The applicants have to deposit the documents on time, while applying for this scheme. Also one can get the form from Anganwadi Center and submit form there also. All the prescribed document must be attached with the application.