Kushal Yuva Program in Bihar Free Tablet Specification Distribution
It is difficult for people without any training to get placements. Technical training can take the candidates one step closer to getting a good job. It has prompted the state authority of Bihar to take initiative for assisting the youngsters of the area in spreading their skill related knowledge by encouraging interested candidates to take part in the Kushal Yuva Yojana.
|Name of the program||KushalYuva Program|
|Launched by||Bihar Government and Bihar Skill Development Mission|
|Objective of the program||Provide skill training to the youth of the State|
|Target group||Students and unemployed youth of the State|
|Implemented through||Bihar State only|
Key features of the scheme
- Empowering people in the state – The main cause of the implementation of the skill development scheme in the state is to allow the youngsters, who are not highly educated to get a better shot at attaining financial stability by finding a job.
- Developing the level of vocational skills – All candidates who take part in the training centers will get theoretical and practical training that will enhance their job related skills. With these skills, they will be able to apply ad get better jobs in various sectors.
- Free training – As the welfare program has been designed for economically and academically backward candidates, the state authority will not charge any money for the training sessions.
- Total training centers – As of now, the state authority has successfully opened and managed 1800 skill training and development centers. These have been catering to the needs of almost 62,000 candidates for meeting the workforce related needs of each industry.
- Blocks covered by the scheme – The state government has at least one operational skill development and training institute in every selected block and for the time being, there are 534 such blocks.
- Tenure of the training programs – The tenure of each of the training and skill development programs will range between 40, 80 and 120 hours, depending on the chosen course.
- Courses candidates can apply for – The courses available under the scheme can be categorized in three categories. One is associated with the communication skill development in English and Hindi. The second course included IT related development skills and the third course deals with life and soft skill development to adapt with the professional establishment.
- Qualified trainers – To make sure that the candidates are getting the right information about enhancing their job skills, the selection of the trainers will be done carefully. Only knowledgeable and experienced people will be given the responsibility of teaching.
- Use of e-learning modes – Stress will be given on preaching the importance of e-learning methods. Teaching in this manner will not only make things easy for the trainers but also for the trainees.
- Online exam and certification – Exams will be conducted by the respective departments on an online basis. All candidates will have to sit for the assessment sessions and if they pass, they will be awarded with proper certificates.
Distribution of Free Tablets
Another addition to the scheme was announced by the state authority in October, 2017. All applicants, who will successfully complete the skill development coaching and acquire related certifications, will be awarded a table from the state. No money will be taken from the candidates and they will be able to get the assistance of internet and digitization to get better at the skills. Sushil Modi is the Deputy CM of the state and be mentioned that by now, successful distribution of 1, 23,000 tabs have been completed.
Apart from acquiring information about the job market and various industries with the assistance of the tab, each candidate will be able to get knowledge about computer related topics. The tabs will also assist the candidates in learning spoken English and soft life skills so that the candidate can crack the interview session as well. The tablet will bring the candidates closer to digitization.
Eligibility criteria of the scheme
- Residents of the state – The Bihar state government has designed and developed the program for the betterment of youth staying within the borders of the state. Thus, only those candidates will be allowed to apply who are legal residents of Bihar.
- Age related criteria – It has been mentioned in the draft of the scheme that only the candidates who are either or more than 15 years can apply for the trainings. The upper limit of the age is 25 years.
- Academic criteria – The candidates who have wither completed 10th or 12th standard will only be allowed to register for getting the skill development coaching from the state government.
- Candidates getting self-help allowance – Candidates getting self-help grant for youth and who belong to the age group of 20 to 25 years of age will not only have to take part in the training but also need to complete it.
How to get the application form?
Each candidate who fulfills all eligibility criteria and want to increase their skills will have to officially make an application. To make the application, they will have to fill a form. The registration form is available on the official website of the scheme. One will have to register on https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/ and then get access to the main application form.
How to register for the scheme?
- As any candidate will have to register online and then fill in the main application form, one will have to click on the link https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/ and then start the registration process.
- When the page opens, one will get the specific link that will allow a new candidate to register for the first time. The same filed can be used for the purpose of logging on to the main form.
- If the candidate is making a new registration, then he/she will have to click on the link that is marked as “New Applicant Registration.”
- As soon as the link is clicked on, it will give the candidate access to the registration page. Here, the candidate will have to fill in some marked fields with name, mobile number and email ID.
- Once the required details are filled in, the candidate will have to click on the green button that is marked as “Send OTP.”
- It will trigger the site and an OTP will be generated and sent to the registered mobile number. Once the OTP is typed in the marked area, the candidate must click in the “Submit” button.
- Doing this will complete the preliminary registration procedure. Once this is done, the candidate will be provided with a Log in ID and a password that is issued from the site. It will come in the form of an SMS in the registered mobile number.
- Typing in the login ID and the password on the main page of the https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/ will give the candidate access to the main application form.
- As the form appears, the candidate must make sure that he/she has typed in the required personal information. These are marked in the form. It is important that one does not make any mistakes in the form.
- Once the form has been filled, the candidate needs to proceed accordingly by clicking in the button that is marked as “Submit.”
- It will trigger the site to issue a confirmation note and it will ensure that the first part of the application has been completed.
- Once the candidate has responded to the validation message by clicking on the button marked “Ok,” it is time to pick the plan of course. For this, the link marked as “Next” must be clicked.
- For picking the plan, the candidate needs to choose the preferred course from the drop down that appears.
- For picking any skill development course under the KYP, one has to bring the mouse pointer on the link marked as “Efficient Youth Program” and click on it.
- A manifesto will appear on the computer screen and the applicant will have to type in the details that have been asked for.
- Once the submission of the form is done, the candidate will be provided with a validation message. It will be available in a PDF format as well. Thus, one can download it and get a print out.
- The main submission of the form needs to be done at the office of the DRCC. For aiding the process of verification, photocopies of the Aadhar card, Voter ID card, residential documents and academic certificated of 10th and 12th standard need to be attached.
- Once the Multi-purpose assistant or the MPA checks the self-attested documents and the main form, he/she will accept the application form and provide the candidate with a receipt of acceptance.
- All candidates will be selected after through verification of the applications and required documents.
- After the selection, the candidates will be notified so that they can start with the admission procedures. Each candidate will get the skill development training in the center that is nearest to his/her house.
Official website and Helpline Numbers
All information, related to this scheme and the entire Bihar Skill Development Mission, one can click on the official link, http://skillmissionbihar.org. For access to other contact details of the officers associated with the mission,click on the link http://skillmissionbihar.org/contact. The scheme is elaborate and if any interested candidate has any doubts, then they can get it cleared by calling the helpline number of the scheme. 1800 123 6525 is a toll free helpline number that will give you direct access to the customer care executives from 10 AM to 6 PM on all days except the Sundays.
The state authority has a taken all necessary means to ensure the development of the state by guaranteeing a brighter future for all youngsters. The only way of ensuring financial security to the people is by making them ready to take on the job market with better skills. The Kushal Yuva Yojana is a right step taken by the state authority in the same direction.
Update Date 26 April 2018
There are few required documents that are needed to be submitted along with the application form. These documents are as follows:
- Educational Proof: The beneficiaries have to submit the copy of their educational qualification proof. If the beneficiary is 10th passed, then they have to submit the 10th examination certificate copy. Those beneficiaries, who have passed 12th standard, will have to submit the same along with the application form.
- Birth Proof: Beneficiaries are required to submit their birth proof. They can submit the 10th standard admit card or 12th standard admit card where the age of the candidate is mentioned. They are required to submit the copy of the same as age proof.
- Residential proof: Beneficiaries, under the scheme, will have to submit a copy of their residential proof. As for example they can submit any of the utility bills or rent receipt of the residence they are living currently.
- Aadhaar Card: As the aadhaar card number has become one important identity of every citizen, it is mandatory to provide copy of aadhaar card details to the authority for registration.
- Bank Details: Except for the Regional Rural banks, the beneficiary will have to submit the bank details such as account number, IFSC code and such. Photocopy of the first page of the bank passbook is needed to be submitted. In this first page, name, address, bank account number of the beneficiary and the IFSC code of the bank are written.
Application Approval Process
- After submission of all the important documents and the application forms (hard copy) to the respective offices, the authority will upload the forms and details online. Through the official portal skillmissionbihar.org the authorities will upload the soft copies of the forms and scanned copies of the documents on the portal.
- After uploading the copies and forms, verification process will be starting. There will be verification in different stages. With completion of verification at each stage, the beneficiaries will be sent an SMS or e-Mail or through the portal they will be informed about the status.
- Those beneficiaries, who want to take learning classes under the mission, will be informed through the centres under Bihar Kushal Yuva Karyakram. They will receive SMS or e-mail for the same. Also they will be tagged according to the centre’s name.
- Before the commencement of the batches for the class, selected students will have to present themselves for the counselling at the tagged centres. After attending the counselling session, the students can start the classes as per the dates given by the centres.
- Each batch will consist of 20 students. The list of batches and the names of the selected students will be declared on the official portal. Students can check their names and status through the portal by logging in to it.