Krishak Udhyami Loan Yojana For Farmers’ Children Madhya Pradesh (Registration Process) | कृषक उद्यमी ऋण योजना
Mr. Shivraj Singh, CM Madhya Pradesh, officially has launched Krishak Udhyami Yojana. Under this Yojana it is certain that the children of farmers in the state will be provided with loan facility. This move will certainly help the children of farmer’s in the state to be self dependent in financially supporting their family. The financial assistance provided to the sons and daughters of the farmer can be used to set up heir new enterprise or business within the state. Mukhya Mantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana In Madhya Pradesh has also been started for giving monetary support in crop’s losses.
|Name||Krishak Udhyami Yojana Madhya Pradesh|
|Launched By||Mr. Shivraj Singh, CM Madhya Pradesh|
|Officially Announced on||13 August 17|
|Launched Occassion||Live on his Radio Telecast show “Dil Se”.|
|Target Audience||Farmers’ Children|
“Loan weaver schemes have been implemented in many states for reducing loan burden of states’ farmers. Schemes details are here
Eligibility Criteria for the scheme
- Children of the farmer:It is certain that the scheme is only valid for the children of the farmer’s of the state. This includes both son and daughter who are eligible for taking the benefit of the scheme.
- Age Criteria :At the time of application for registering under the scheme it is obvious that the son or daughter of the farmer has to be at least 18 years old.
- Citizen of the state: The scheme is only valid for resident of Madhya Pradesh. So to get full benefit of the scheme the applicant has to be citizen of MP by birth.
- In case the farmers land is under dispute then it is certain that he or she may not be valid to apply under the scheme for loan.
- The state government has made it clear that the loan shall be offered to the eldest child of the farmer’s family.
“For reducing loan burden, some states are providing low interest rate loan schemes to state’s farmers. You can read ‘Krishi Rin Samadhan Yojana In Madhya Pradesh’ and ‘Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Scheme In Rajasthan’.”
Loan Rules Under the MP Krishak Udhyami Yojana
- Range of loan : According to the state government it is certain that the Loan amount to be offered can range from Rs 10 lakh to Rs 2 crore depending on the requirement for establishment.
- Grant Limit : It is also certain that a grant equivalent to 15 percent shall be offered to the farmer’s son or daughter on the loan amount. In case the loan amount is too big then 5 percent grant shall be offered on loan amount.
- If the loan amount is with Rs 25 lakh than 40 percent grant shall be offered on the loan.
- Bank : The applicant shall be receiving the loan amount via bank authorities only. The bank shall offer with relaxed interest rate on the loan amount.
- Loan Tenure period : The state government shall be offering applicants with a loan tenure period of five years. During this time it is certain that the applicant has to repay the loan amount along with the rate of interest charged for the loan.
“Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana MP 2017 and Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana MP have been designed by state for increasing self employment in the state.In the same manner Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Bunkar Loan Yojana for women weavers in Arunachal Pradesh and Aajeevika Gramin Express Scheme have been implemented for increasing women’s self employment.”
Center for the scheme
- Custom processing centers shall also be set up in different places in the state to speed up the process of grading and cleaning of farmer’s produce.
- The CM of the state has already made it clear that over 1000 centers for processing have already been set up within the state districts in initial stage.
- It is also certain that the state government will ensure that all pending cases are verified and cleared in three months time period.
“In the list of central schemes 2017-18, two most popular loan schemes have been announced by PM Narendra Modi. You can read ‘ Stand Up India Loan Scheme Eligibility Criteria’ and ‘MUDRA Loan Scheme Eligibility Criteria. “
Registration Process and Application form Under the Krishak Udhyami Yojana
According to the state government no decision has yet been made regarding the application process and registration. The state government has yet to publish information legally regarding this.
It is certain that the state government has announced the launch of this one of its kind loan scheme for farmer entrepreneurs. Under the scheme it is certain that the youth of the state shall get a chance to develop their best business skills. Once implemented it is certain that the agriculture sector will also improve in the state. Details regarding benefit and facilities of the scheme have not yet been announced by the government.