Kisan Uday Yojana (Pump Sets (Specification ) For Farmers) In Uttar Pradesh
The State Government of Uttar Pradesh has announced the introduction of the new scheme termed as Kisan Uday Yojana. Under this new scheme the state government aims at offering benefits to the state farmers by distributing energy efficient pumps. The state government also announced that it shall be distributing pumps that are of varying capacities depending on the requirement of the farmer.
- According to the latest updates, the state government will be regulating the scheme implementation completely within various districts.
- The scheme was launched by the state government after approval in the Cabinet on 23rd December 2017.
- The government has also made it clear that the process of distribution of the pumps will be carried out latest by 2022.
Beneficiary (Eligibility )under the scheme
- According to the sources the beneficiaries under the scheme will be the state farmers who belong to the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- To take the benefit under this scheme the beneficiary should be the owner of the farm land within the state limits.
- The newly introduced scheme is the beneficial scheme as it will help farmers get water pumps that are more energy efficient. As the farmers will not require much power to fuel the pumps so they will need less power consumption.
- The state government has also stated that it shall be offering the benefit to over 10 lakh state farmers by distributing the energy efficient pumps.
- Once the pumps have been distributed to the farmer then he may not have to bother much about the power consumption from traditional power sources.
- The energy efficient pump is designed to work even after utilizing 35 percent less power consumption as compared to traditional pumps.
- Another benefit that the farmers will get is that the pumps can be completely operated via a smart phone so farmers can switch it on or off at their convenience.
- The state government will also be providing farmers with free maintenance for over 5 years from the date of purchase.
- The energy that will be saved by the farmers can be utilized by the residents for their purpose.
- The state farmers can also expect to earn better income from their farm lands as they will save more money from energy sector.
Pump features (Specification)
- Each of the pump that will be distributed shall be energy efficient. There are two distinct types with 7.5 HP and 0.5 HP capacity.
- Each pump will be equipped with a smart kit that can be used to switch on or off the pump using mobile gadgets.
- Each pump that shall be distributed will be attached with 5 year maintenance free for the farmers.
To effectively implement the process of distribution of the pumps the sate government has targeted over 10 lakh farmers to be covered in a time period till 2022. The distribution of the pumps will be done to the farmers in stages district wise starting from Ghazipur, Gorakhpur, Varanasi, Ambedhkar nagar, Mathura district and Aligarh District.
With the launch of the new scheme the state government aims that common man will also benefit along with the farmer as he will be able to make use of more power supply that is saved by the farmers.