KCR Kit Scheme For Pregnant Women In Telangana – Registration Process
The government in the state of Telangana has announced about the launching of the KCR Kit Scheme. The official announcement was made by the state government regarding the implementation of the scheme from 4th of June 2017. Apart from this, the state government has also announced that the process of getting registered for the scheme was also in process.
Main Objectives Of the KCR Kit Scheme
- With the implementation of the new scheme for infant and pregnant women, the state government aims at lowering the mortality rate of infants in the state.
- The scheme also aims at well being of both infant and mother during pre and post pregnancy stages.
- With the implementation of the KCR kit scheme it is certain that the state government of Telangana aims at promoting institutional deliveries.
Key Factors Of the KCR Kit Scheme
- The state government has announced the launch of the scheme to help new born baby and pregnant women under the 2017-18 fiscal budgets.
- Under the scheme it is certain that each of the registered pregnant women shall be provided with a KCR kit with all essential items for infant and the pregnant mother.
- The kit is expected to help pregnant women and infant to overcome any complications that arise at the time of pregnancy or delivery.
- The state government also aims at educating the pregnant women to intake nutritious diet at the time of pre and post pregnancy.
- The scheme also aims at educating the women to provide new born with nutritional diet after birth.
Item List In Pregnancy Kit
Under the scheme it is certain that the government would be providing pregnant women with sixteen essential items that are needed at the time of pregnancy. The kit includes:-
- Baby oil
- Mosquito net
- Baby bed
- Towel & Napkins
- Hand bag
- Toys for infant to play
It is also certain that the items provided are worth Rs 15,000 and can be used by both for around three months. The state government shall also get started with distributing the kits starting from 4th June.
- Under the scheme assistance of Rs 12000 shall be offered to women in stages. If the infant is a baby girl then an additional incentive of Rs 1000 will also be offered to the mother.
- The amount of Rs 12000 shall be offered to working pregnant women to compensate for salary loss.
Official Web Portal For Registration
The sources have also stated that the state government has set up the official website http://kcrkit.telangana.gov.in for anyone who wants to get registered under the scheme.
How to Register for the Scheme?
- If you want to get registered for the KCR Kit scheme then you can get registered online by logging on to the official government website.
- It is also possible for pregnant women to visit Public Health Centre within their reach and request for the registration form.
- It is also certain that Dy. Dist. Health and Medical officer, Medical officer and Auxiliary nurse midwife can help the pregnant women to register their names under the scheme.