Himachal Pradesh Pushp Kranti Yojana Subsidy Scheme (हिमाचल प्रदेश पुष्प क्रांति योजना)
With the intention of providing employment opportunities to the youths of the state Himachal Pradesh, the state government has established a new welfare scheme named Pushp Kranti Yojana.
The Himachal Pradesh state chief minister Mr. Jai Ram Thakur firstly hinted the scheme, during the state budget submission few months ago.
In order make those wordings of the state CM to exists; the state minister Mr. Mahendra Singh who cares the Irrigation and also the Public health & horticulture department has approached the central government few days ago to avail Rs. 150 crore financial aid for the successful launch of the HP Pushp Kranti Yojana.
Key Features of the Pushp Kranti Yojana
The main objective behind the establishment of this Kranti Yojana is to increase the production of the flowers among the state farmers by offering the various benefits.
Benefits of Pushp Kranti Yojana
- With this yojana, the farmers will provide with enough financial aid for protecting their corps and fruits. More importantly, the scheme has enhanced the opportunity for youths to become employed.
- This yojana surely helps farmers especially those who shows interest on cultivating flowers gets motivated and owing to that reason, the floral production in the state too gets improved.
- This yojana helps farmers to protect their crops or flowers from damages caused because of any natural calamities, and animal interference by allowing governments of India to provide sufficient funds to the respective farmers.
- Apart from that, farmers will get around 25% discounts while sending their cultivated flowers by though their state owned transportation service provider HRTC buses.
- Without much notification and attentions of the normal citizens, the Pushp Kranti yojana gradually drags the youths and younger generations into the cultivation process.
Subsidy benefits offered under this Pushp Kranti Yojana
Apart from boosting youths into the cultivation process, the scheme surely improves the horticulture development in the Himachal Pradesh state. And also farmers offered with enough subsidy for protecting their crops and flowers from damage.
- In order to protect the crops, fruits and other plants cultivated from the hailstorm, the government will provide around Rs. 23 Cr. And Rs. 120 Cr for fixing the damaged crops/plants.
- In addition to that, the government of India has released Rs. 60 Cr for the development of the agricultural sector and around Rs. 15 Cr for the beekeeping scheme too.
The initiatives also known as the Himachal Flower revolution scheme, is highly expected to offer wide range of employment opportunities for the current youths in the cultivation sector. Also eligible people can avail loans from this scheme by the government.