GST Master Class Training Session Timing
GST council has administered a master class so that people can learn about this new tax structure. This will help employees develop skill for their professional sphere. It will also help them spread awareness about the tax structure. This is why there will be a GST Masterclass aka training session that shall provide information about GST procedures.
“GST is the new taxation in our country, you can read here “What is GST, Its benefits and drawbacks”.”
Topics Covered in GST Masterclass
You can watch this “Masterclass on GST” live on several online platforms. It will teach you how to register online, how to migrate, how to make invoices and how to keep records. Plus, it will cover all topics there are about GST and how to manage it easily. It is especially recommended for commerce, finance, and business professionals.
“GST Master Class Training Session has been started under PMKVY by Central Government”.
Venue and Start date for GST Masterclass
This will be a 100 hour course. It is started under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana – which is related to skill development. There are nearly 100 CSCs situated in Bhopal, Bengaluru and Delhi and all of them will start from 15th July onwards.
The departments of the central board of customs and excise have requested all officials to attend these sessions. Even the state government has requested all the officials of the tax department to attend these online sessions. Even businesses and the CAs and company secretaries shall attend these online classes.
“You can read about Common service centres to function as ‘GST Suvidha Providers.”
Where and how will these live sessions occur?
You can watch the first live session on either DD National channel or online. There are total three platforms and four ways you can watch it on and one of them includes DD National Channel. Some of the other channels are –
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/pib_india
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/pibindia
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/pibindia
- DD National Live – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URoXGp-8e-4
GST Master Class Training Session Schedule Hindi and English
The Hindi sessions will start as follows –
- First session – Thursday, 6th July, 4.30PM to 5.30PM. It will teach about migration to GST and how to register under GST.
- Second Session – Friday, 7th July, 4.30PM to 5.30PM. This session shall teach how to make the invoice and how to transition to GST successfully.
- Third session – Saturday, 8th July, 11AM to 12PM. During this time you will learn about composition scheme and how to keep records under GST.
“For more better understating, you can go here GST in Hindi 2017.”
The English sessions are going to have the following schedule –
- First session – Monday, 10th July, 4.30PM to 5.30PM. Once again you shall be explained in English how to register and migrate to GST properly.
- Second Session – Tuesday, 11th July, 4.30PM to 5.30PM. Get to know how to transition to GST from the previous regime and how to maintain the invoice and make the invoice.
- Third Session – Wednesday, 12th July, 4.30PM to 5.30PM. Once again it will help you learn about composition and keeping records under GST, in English.
“Government has also launched a query session on twitter, where people can ask any question regarding GST, for more information click here “How Twitter Help In GST And GST Helpline Numbers”
If you have any questions while watching, simply tweet to @askGST_Goi with your query. Don’t forget to add #AskAdhia.