Free Coaching Scheme for 100 Minority Students for Civil Services Exam in Telangana
The Telangana state government has decided to facilitate the minority students for the upcoming Civil Service examination through coaching scheme. The state has decided to give 100 students from minority categories financial aid to take coaching classes for the examination in 2018. All these 100 students will be shortlisted by the government only. They will be able to prepare for the examination in the best coaching centres across the state.
“Seekho and Kamao scheme has been launched by central government under the supervision of Minority Affairs Ministry.”
Also they will be sent to best colleges across the state of Telangana for their study. They can choose over the colleges where they want to study.Central also supports Free Coaching to Minority Students at national level.
Eligibility Criteria For Free Coaching Scheme Telangana
- Minority Group : The scheme is only for the minority students. Students or applicants must belong to minority category.
- Family Income : Students who are applying for the scheme must not have family income over Rs. 2 Lac per year. Anyone earning more than that would not be eligible for the scheme.
- Domicile: The scheme is only applicable within the premise of the state of Telangana. Anyone who is not living in Telangana but holds ID proof of the same can’t get the facility as well.
- Marks Limit : The student needs to secure 60% and above marks in graduation or post graduation to apply for the Telangana Coaching Scheme.
“Hamari Dharohar Scheme has been launched for the culture of minorities.”
Key features for Free Coaching Scheme:
- Under this free coaching scheme, only those who are preparing for Civil Service Examination will be benefitted. No other stream or examination is listed under this scheme.
- Under the scheme, the government has chosen 100 minority students from across the best colleges. These students will be eligible for the scheme on the basis of their merits. These applicants will be able to take the facilities from the government while preparing for the exam.
- Applicants who are from rural areas will get Rs. 5000/- as a grant under the scheme. On the other applicants from urban areas will get Rs. 2500/- under this same scheme.
- Telangana Coaching Scheme is only for the preparation before Civil Service Examination 2018. This is not related to the main examination. People who will be enlisted under this scheme will get coaching classes free of cost.
- This entire scheme is governed by the state government and minority and welfare department of Telangana. Central government is not related in this scheme.
“Telangana state is also aware towards women’s section. In this way the state has announced some important schemes for women only. You can read here
- Kcr Kit Scheme For Telangana
- Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme Telangana
- Pension Scheme For BPL Women In Telangana
- Shaadi Mubarak Scheme Telangana
Main Objective of the Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to encourage minor students to opt for higher studies. They don’t get much facilities or opportunities to enhance their standard of living. This scheme will help them to do well in Civil Service examination. If they get good jobs they can get good life as well. Also many good students, despite having skill and quality can’t get to any good coaching centres for monetary issues. This scheme will also help them to get into best coaching centres for free.
“Nai Roshni Scheme has been launched by central for improving skills in women of minority groups.”
Official Website for Minorities Welfare
The Minorities Welfare Department of Telangana was established during early 90s. The department solely look after the development of the Minorities in the state. They design many schemes to enhance the social as well as economical standard of minorities with time. The official website for Minorities Welfare is http://www.telangana.gov.in/departments/minorities-welfare#.
“A subsidy scheme as the name of Padho pardesh yojana has been announced by gov for helping in higher studies.”