Chhattisgarh Noni Suraksha Yojana [Apply @ nonisuraksha.cgstate.gov.in]
The Chhattisgarh Noni Suraksha Yojana has released recently for the girls of the state. Through this scheme the government wants to give a boost to the safety of the girl children born in poverty stricken households. These girls will therefore receive a lot of benefits under this scheme.
|Name||Chhattisgarh Noni Suraksha Yojana|
|Announced By||Chief Minister Dr. Raman Singh|
|Monitored By||Women and Child Development department|
|Phone number | Contact Number||: 0771 – 2510838 (Secretary)
0771- 2234192 (Director)
0771 – 2234201 (Joint Director)
0771 – 2220006 (Assistant Director)
Features of the Noni Suraksha Yojana
- Aim of the scheme: The main aim of the scheme is to secure the future of the girl children born in poor households, who are often deprived of education and other benefits.
- Financial assistance And Age Limit: The girl children shall receive a financial aid worth Rs. 2 lakh after completing 18 years of age – and if they pass their 12th.
- Applicants: In the year 2014 when this scheme was launched, only about 25 applicants had applied for this scheme. But within the next three years the number rose and today, in 2017 500 people have applied for this scheme.
- Effect of the scheme: Ever since this scheme has launched, the state has seen a lowering in the number of forced marriages for the under-aged girls.
- The parents or the guardians of the child should have permanent residence in Chhattisgarh. This scheme is for the girl children of Chhattisgarh only.
- The scheme is only for those belonging to the below poverty level (BPL). Hence, the parents or the guardians of the child should be BPL card holders.
- The girl child should have been born after April 1, 2014. Any girl, who fulfills the other eligibility criteria and is also born after this date, shall be considered a beneficiary.
- The name of the parents or guardians should be there in the updated survey list of the poverty line made by the Rural Development Department.
- This scheme will be given to you only if you are the first girl child in your family taking the benefit or the second one. From the third girl child onwards, this benefit shall not be given.
How to apply for the scheme
- Step 1: First of all go to the official website of the scheme at nonisuraksha.cgstate.gov.in. This is the official portal and clicking this link will land you on the main page.
- Step 2: Now on the main page you will have to find the option called “Registration” – situated at the top panel of the website.
- Step 3: When you click on this, a new page will open titled “application form.” this is self explanatory – it is the online application form where you have to enter the details that are asked.
- Step 4: After filling out all the details in the form, you have to go to the bottom of the page and click “submit” – make sure you have checked all the information for its accuracy.
- Step 5: Now you will get a registration number that will be generated along with the registration success message. Save the registration number for future reference and also take a print out of the application form.