Apply UP Free Laptop and Tablet Distribution Yojana Scheme Vitran 2016-17 and Cut off marks
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav has already successfully completed the Smartphone Distribution Program in the state before. After that now he has taken another scheme under which the youth of the state will get Laptop for free. The state has now declared the official cut off marks for the students who are intended to receive the Laptops in future. According to the state government the students who will be passed 10th and 12th board exams successfully will get free laptops. As of now there is only educational eligibility for the students that they have to pass the respective board exams. But now the government has declared the cut off marks that each student has to secure to get the facility of the scheme.
- As per the scheme the youth of the state will be eligible for the Free Laptop Vitaran Scheme. Students who have successfully passed the 10th and 12th standard will be eligible for the scheme.
- Students have to be aged 18 years and unmarried. Also they must belong to the state of Uttar Pradesh. That is they have to have the voting right in UP only.
- The students are divided in to several categories. The categories are Back and General Category, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Minorities. The cut offs like other system depends on the category the student belongs to.
The marks’ division – Cut offs
The cut off marks vary from class to class and category to category. In case of 10th standard the cut off marks are as follows:
- Those who belong to general and backward class will need to secure 531 score in total.
- Those who belong to minorities class will need to secure 510 score in total.
- Those who belong to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe will need to secure 513 marks in total.
These scores are fixed by the state government for the students from Board of Higher Secondary Education. On the other the students who are from the Board of Sanskrit will be given little relaxation in case of score.
- For general and back students the cut off marks will be 354
- For the minorities the cut off marks will be 278
These cut off marks are recorded for the students of class 10. Similarly for the students who have passed 12th standard successfully in the year 2015 the cut off marks for them will be as follows:
- Those who belong to general and back category will need to secure 452 marks in total.
- Those who belong to Scheduled Caste and Tribe will need to secure 432 marks in total.
- Those who belong to Minority category will need to secure 423 marks in total.
These are the cut off marks under UP higher secondary board of education. In case of Board of Sanskrit the score cut off is:
- For the general and back students the score is 433 in total
- For SC and ST students the score will be 386 in total
- Finally for the minorities the score will be 299 in total.
The scheme was introduced in the year 2015 on the month of June. As of now the government didn’t announce about the score and cut off marks in eligibility criteria. But recently the Chief Minister has announced the cut off marks and cleared the air about the eligibility criteria for the scheme. Students who have passed 10th and 12th in 2015 with mentioned marks and also those students who have seat for the board exams in 2016 are eligible for the scheme.
|10th||Higher Secondary Education||General & BC: 531
|Sanskrit Board||General & BC: 354
|12th||Higher Secondary Education||General & BC: 452
|Sanskrit Board||General & BC: 433